General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Oh... have mercy... :13877886:

another fanyu successfully converted to the Greatness of Change EX! :yes2::smiley-cool14::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

wait, Noemie and Noah are listed as TCC? Does Stephane have a long term collab with TCC? I know he's often been there but I thought it was for summer camp or something:confused:

for the satellites who were there when those dolls were a thing

how to unsee?:smiley-laughing021:

this is a couple days old, but if I were to chose only one Yuzu program up till last season... I suppose I'd go with OWG Swan, it's the first that came to my mind...the way he moved his hands:10742290: and the smile, and the meaning:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: It's such an healing program, so serene:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: But I'm also a Ballade supremacist, I can't betray that program :crybaby:(tho I'd struggle choosing between GPF14 and OWG...or Boston roar:tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:). And OWG Seimei, I can't betray that either:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: or HYK in all its declination :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: or young Romeo or PW that made me a fan and the glorious 4Lo and stsq of GPF LGC and argh how could I forget Requiem:sadPooh: and Worlds H&L...that's such a heavenly program, would be very apt to keep it:10636614:

Ok, I can't choose. If I really have to, I'll cheat and take Otonal :P  I love it already, messed spins nothwithstanfding:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: and a program about looking back and reminiscence it's perfect to sneak the memory of all Yuzuru's programs wherever I go  :9:

I'm a greedy fanyu:war:

1 hour ago, Sayu93 said:

Have you found the 2014 FOI version yet?

This is one of my favourite gala vids and in my rewatch list so often, but I hadn't seen the earlier one, and am now checking youtube for others. Wouldn't you love to see him do it - or something as just plain boyish fun - again?  :7938863: