General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

There was a tiny baby JButt tribute in 'Sing, Sing, Sing' this whole time! 

Is it bad that I like Yuzu's execution more than Jeff of this little moment? :embSwan:  (I always wonder how Brian feels about Yuzu's Sing Sing Sing, too...)

And I just watched Sing Sing Sing last night... though I prefer the 2007 Medalists on Ice version, despite the poor quality...

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Is it bad that I like Yuzu's execution more than Jeff of this little moment? :embSwan:  (I always wonder how Brian feels about Yuzu's Sing Sing Sing, too...)

And I just watched Sing Sing Sing last night... though I prefer the 2007 Medalists on Ice version, despite the poor quality...

MoI has a hat. Everything's better with a hat! Stupid no hats rule in competition, why I oughta...

25 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

MoI has a hat. Everything's better with a hat! Stupid no hats rule in competition, why I oughta...

Well... There is always a danger of 'behatting' the judges, so it's probably for safety purposes... :68468287:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

He's advertising a new mattress cover! You can make reserves starting today! How long until it will be sold out? :biggrin:

If they had that in the size of my mattress, I might be tempted, too LOL It looks fluffy! Imagine sleeping on that! :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

ETA: I'm not sure if they haven't started online sale yet or it's the Yuzu effect, but it seems that particular model is not in stock on the Tokyo Nishikawa website...

10 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

It's a shame, we don't have this particular one. But I found a different one - white Pai Mu Tan with mandarin and Yuzu. And it's not as expensive as Mariage Frères. I'm ordering right now. :68468287:

Now I will be properly Zen! No more fighting the Zen force!

giphy.gif

Welcome home, Satsuma Yuzu!

tumblr_pgc6tmqLTX1xhw4qho1_500.png

Now, I am prepared for November! I can finally join the Zen cult! :68468287:

18 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Found it! The one and only! Perfect zen for the un-zen me! :darklordyuzu:

https://www.mariagefreres.com/UK/2-yuzu-temple-cotton-muslin-tea-sachets-TB983.html

I've found Yuzu related something as well...

dqmEFqW.png

Yuzu jam with gold leaf. Apparently this particular product is out of stock at the online shop where I found it. And also 54 people put it in their favourite folder and 23 people are waiting for it to be re-stoked. I wonder how many of them are also fanyus:darklordyuzu:

11 hours ago, Sammie said:

A new advertisement coming soon? 

Wonder why Yuzu has chosen to do Nishikawa commercial in the first place. Does anyone know? Is it because of his name has 羽 (feather) in it and Nishikawa is a feather/down quilt maker?

11 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Wonder why Yuzu has chosen to do Nishikawa commercial in the first place. Does anyone know? Is it because of his name has 羽 (feather) in it and Nishikawa is a feather/down quilt maker?

It could be for practical reasons. He uses their AIR mattress (takes it with him when traveling, too)... no idea if he used it before as well, but even if not, it's probably something he can use, so it's practical.

1 時間前, yuzuangelさんが言いました:

:10814716:

:laughing:

Nobu: Spending good time by teasing him and his striking back.

It's so fun to make him upset by imitating him at the back stage of ice shows.  When I do an impression of his, capturing characteristics well, with some deformation, in front of him, he gets mad (nearly seriously) saying "I have not done such a thing!"  But, In the end, he says, "Did I have such a face?"