General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

Found it! The one and only! Perfect zen for the un-zen me! :darklordyuzu:

https://www.mariagefreres.com/UK/2-yuzu-temple-cotton-muslin-tea-sachets-TB983.html

That tea is a pure wonder, I drink it every day, it’s so ironic that we French have such a great tea shop with Mariage Frères 

27 minutes ago, Sammie said:

The changing of slogan is the only way we can tell he got a new UA  :xD:

Fancy are really great detectives :xD: And yes cave boy is indeed looking nice

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

:68468287:

I love that many comments mirror my very first tought: he's alive!:smiley-happy093::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Sometimes, when he disappears for long, he almost feel unreal, but then we get footage and he's so real again.:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Tho we're lucky this season the toughest* drought was while we were waiting with bathed breath for media day...(there was the h24 show, but it was pre-recorded, so no 'up-to-date Yuzuru').

Just this morning I was thinking: ah, I miss Yuzu (negl, I was already missing him not even a week after ACI)

on a sidenote (whops, sorry Joseph) I'm happy to see Joseph in good form, too:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

*skating gods, I'm not challenging you to give us a tougher drought. The black tee is awesome but I don't want a repeat of what's happened with that white tee last season. I'd like to have new shots of costumes and UA from many competitions, please and thank you:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

6 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

That tea is a pure wonder, I drink it every day, it’s so ironic that we French have such a great tea shop with Mariage Frères 

It's a shame, we don't have this particular one. But I found a different one - white Pai Mu Tan with mandarin and Yuzu. And it's not as expensive as Mariage Frères. I'm ordering right now. :68468287:

Now I will be properly Zen! No more fighting the Zen force!

giphy.gif