General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, fyere0 said:

He wears a baggy sweatshirt and track pants and looks lithe and powerful.

I wear a baggy sweatshirt and track pants and look like an especially unmotivated potato.

But he wears suits that don't know where his arms end...it all balances out! :notamused:

On 10/6/2018 at 10:25 AM, TallyT said:

So a little quiz born while I was watching a favourite Japanese movie, the premise of which is that in the afterlife people are allowed to choose one - just one memory to take with them (it's called After Life, and it is an exquisite movie, by the way).

If you had to pick just one program by Yuzuru as a memory to take, which would it be? - and if you want to make it even harder. which one performance? :idk:Make it up the the end of the last quad (Olympics 2018, as we haven't seen Otonal & Origin at their best, but when we do.....)

Such a hard question 😂 I think it would be Notte Stellata in Pyeongchang, the sheer beauty and hope he presented there became my source of energy countless of times already

1 hour ago, bubblyfluff said:

Such a hard question 😂 I think it would be Notte Stellata in Pyeongchang, the sheer beauty and hope he presented there became my source of energy countless of times already

Yes this is very hard question. Can we at least choose one each for sp, fs and ex? I'd choose PC Chopin for sp, Worlds H&L for fs and PC Notte Stellata for ex...oh hang on, I can't let go Requiem from worlds. I like GPS one as well but imo the performance at worlds had the emotions  running deep throughout the performance because of what's happened earlier there. And if I can pick all time fav to add, I'd choose RJ1 Nice and that, I can never let go :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Does Jack get YT recommendation after binge watch Yuzu videos like us or does he have an informer who does "research" for him?

Can Jack employ one of the satellites to do that and can I nominate myself for that role??