General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Sure. Anything is bearable for us fanyus.

Anything, but my last recording of ACI, where I recorded 2 hours of Planet Hanyu forum, because I have two monitors and the recording was set on the wrong one! :headdesk:

LOL still better than me, I forgot to press the right key and as a result when I went to stop, only then I started recording:13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:

it wasn't even the first time I was recording, I have no excuses (besides being way too hyped about watching Yuzuru again):embSwan:

9 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Is it really only a month to Helsinki? So close and yet so far! I cannot wait to see how he's developed both Otonal and Origin. 

Only a month left for me to win the lottery and convert my life to that of a skating nomad attending his competitions around the world...

5 hours ago, Tee said:

It says here that the live stream is TBA – it might be live on CBC, and other sport channels because it's a bigger comp than ACi? Have Grand Prix events been on various sports channels before or is that only for bigger comps, like GPF, Worlds, and Olys?

CBC has been pretty good about livestreaming lately. I use it. 

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Interview with Minoru Sano about Yuzu, and with Yuzu about Minoru Sano from the CiONTU official guidebook, translated by nanoka on tumblr:

http://nanoka12.tumblr.com/post/178670791846/continues-with-wings-official-guidebook-minoru

Awww, 4 year old crying baby yuzu :(((

I remember very well that he has an older sister. As I had spent two years in Sendai, these memories are from that period. As I also remembered that older sister has a younger brother who stuck to her and cried frequently, that was Hanyu-kun. 

Spoiler

[ENG SUB] Yuzuru Hanyu: Effort Will Lie But It Will Not Be In Vain

2 years ago at Autumn Classic, Yuzuru became the first to land the 4Lo in competition and he won that year. He wrote one of my fave quotes of his during this interview that was broadcasted after he won, but most likely recorded during media day in 2016.

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

It's a shame that the ability to download the programs was lost, though. But oh well... At least we can watch!

Sadly, the signup free alternatives only have FujiTV, NHK, NTV, TBS, Tokyo MX, TV Asahi and TV Tokyo

I think those TV channels should be sufficient when it comes to major competitions and ice shows.

I pray it would work fine for you so it can be shared over here.

Future Music Proposal: I know it's still at the beginning of the new season but I am already thinking about the music for next season...

I really love Joe Hisaishi's Princess Mononoke music, especially the piece of "Ashitaka and San" and "The Legend of Ashitaka". My dream program's music would be the mix of them. Although it's just my own imagination for self-satisfying, I still hope Yuzu can do more Joe Hisaishi's music. The artistic of the two are perfectly match!