General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Wonder if they broadcast Helsinki GP... ForJoyTV (former FujiTV) no longer accepts new user registration (for the time being not sure if they ever start again...) so if JPN TV broadcast the Helsinki GP, I won't be able to watch it  :headdesk:

Does anyone know if they have live stream like ACI??

Wait, what? Omg, I didn’t even realise there is no more FujiTV. How to watch future ice shows?

i’m hoping there will be live stream for Helsinki GP too.... they must have it... to save a life... my life.. 

33 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Wonder if they broadcast Helsinki GP... ForJoyTV (former FujiTV) no longer accepts new user registration (for the time being not sure if they ever start again...) so if JPN TV broadcast the Helsinki GP, I won't be able to watch it  :headdesk:

It says here that the live stream is TBA – it might be live on CBC, and other sport channels because it's a bigger comp than ACi? Have Grand Prix events been on various sports channels before or is that only for bigger comps, like GPF, Worlds, and Olys?

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

In Hydroblade we trust :worship:

It's a shame that the ability to download the programs was lost, though. But oh well... At least we can watch!

Sadly, the signup free alternatives only have FujiTV, NHK, NTV, TBS, Tokyo MX, TV Asahi and TV Tokyo

16 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

But if the livestream buffers, the recording will be like that too :14066882::smiley-sad016::tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

Tho, of course, still better than nothing:13877886:

Sure. Anything is bearable for us fanyus.

Anything, but my last recording of ACI, where I recorded 2 hours of Planet Hanyu forum, because I have two monitors and the recording was set on the wrong one! :headdesk:

12 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Sure. Anything is bearable for us fanyus.

Anything, but my last recording of ACI, where I recorded 2 hours of Planet Hanyu forum, because I have two monitors and the recording was set on the wrong one! :headdesk:

Invaluable research material for someone, surely. :laughing:

5 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Every GP events except Skate Canada (TSN has broadcasting rights) + GPF and other isu events are streamed by CBC, you only need a VPN to be able to watch it :winky: