General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

As soon as I got next to him with him holding our banner and @Danibellerika was about to take a picture, some older Japanese fans got in between us so that THEY could take a picture with him. And then they all took pictures with him holding our banner, I guess. I didn't feel THAT STRONGLY about taking a picture with Ghislain but the way the other ladies pushed just made me feel like "I NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH BRIAND!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Lol but I ended up giving up anyway and just went to hang up the PH banner, but I did wonder what might have been :P 

To think that those older ladies would've known better.

So rude!!!

If they wanna take picture with Ghislain while having trouble with the language, they could've made some some gestures or at least say sorry first in Japanese, and not just pushing and getting between you and Ghislain. I'm pretty sure every Fanyu would at least understand what 'gomen' or 'sumimasen' means.

I just watched the newest version of Media-day filming of Yuzu's open practice in TTC. It's a totally different angle from previous one. And OMG it's breathtakingly beautiful. 

He has that feeling in the practice, so don't be worried, he will bring that to the future competitions.

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

OMG my heart is melted.

I don't know if it's just me but I have been watching Otoñol at every possible moment <3 I watched it on the plane back from Toronto, I watched it while in line for customs...I watch it before I go to sleep and when I wake up. Sighs* every moment was perfection (besides the botched spins/jumps but that's just a sidenote :D 

I love Otonal because I actually got to see it live, but I like the side of Yuzu that's shown in Origin a lot more, so I suspect Origin will be my favorite in the long run. God willing I'll find a way to see it live. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I love Otonal because I actually got to see it live, but I like the side of Yuzu that's shown in Origin a lot more, so I suspect Origin will be my favorite in the long run. God willing I'll find a way to see it live. 

GPF tickets are calling you?

9 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

To give you an example, I saw Ghislain Briand and said hi to him and wanted to take a picture with him and our Planet Hanyu Banner:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw: As soon as I got next to him with him holding our banner and @Danibellerika was about to take a picture, some older Japanese fans got in between us so that THEY could take a picture with him. And then they all took pictures with him holding our banner, I guess. I didn't feel THAT STRONGLY about taking a picture with Ghislain but the way the other ladies pushed just made me feel like "I NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH BRIAND!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Lol but I ended up giving up anyway and just went to hang up the PH banner, but I did wonder what might have been :P 

This is plainly rude. If you were there first its courtesy to wait.

I hope things like this don't become a norm. We are gonna watch because it is fun. Not to get into toxic situations.

3小时前, kelly说:

Same, Otonal is a beauty :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw: Might like Origin more later in the season, but Otonal wins for now.

Well....at first i like Origin more because the music is more memorable(lots of up and down notes) and the YUZU big boss look  :sin:

just so powerful to attract me, a single LGC hair + murder face can make me die, OK? :animated-smileys-character-053::10742290::10742290::10742290:

but....Otonal...for the first time i watch, the quiet music piece is too flat for me.....um...seems little boring

however, when rewatch, i just fall in love by every single note YUZU put his delicate movement into it

final sit spin with that gorgeous hand movement, its like magic!!! i just keep rewatch it!!! 

its fits every note! (except the combo jump, not right on the piano note, still have room to improve)

and the second half stepseq is so touch (tks Jeff for that lovely chero, the footwork with hydroblading is brilliant)

when i see Yuzu smile for that, i was melt! :knc_yuzu2:

it make me memorize OLY PC SEIMEI, Yuzu also smile to do the last stepseq after spin, lots of memory :cri:

i hope and wish he really enjoy skating even when competing, bless him!! :heart: our Kuyashii boy

8 minutes ago, sophiang said:

Well....at first i like Origin more because the music is more memorable(lots of up and down notes) and the YUZU big boss look  :sin:

just so powerful to attract me, a single LGC hair + murder face can make me die, OK? :animated-smileys-character-053::10742290::10742290::10742290:

but....Otonal...for the first time i watch, the quiet music piece is too flat for me.....um...seems little boring

however, when rewatch, i just fall in love by every single note YUZU put his delicate movement into it

final sit spin with that gorgeous hand movement, its like magic!!! i just keep rewatch it!!! 

its fits every note! (except the combo jump, not right on the piano note, still have room to improve)

and the second half stepseq is so touch (tks Jeff for that lovely chero, the footwork with hydroblading is brilliant)

when i see Yuzu smile for that, i was melt! :knc_yuzu2:

it make me memorize OLY PC SEIMEI, Yuzu also smile to do the last stepseq after spin, lots of memory :cri:

i hope and wish he really enjoy skating even when competing, bless him!! :heart: our Kuyashii boy

I'm never going to be able to read any of your posts to the end, not with that sig. 

This might have been mentioned by other ACI attendees in the ACI threads - haven't managed to catch up with those - but, after finally getting around to watching Origin from TV Asahi last night, I wanted to cry a bit. And not from the awesomeness, but from the fact that the TV footage does not even come anywhere close to how awesome it was live... The TV footage really does not do it justice, IMO. Everything was better in real life, from the costume and how he looked to the elements and the skating and... everything. It makes me sad they couldn't capture all that for everyone to see (and for me to be able to re-live it properly, too)...