General Yuzuru Chat

A bit late but congrats Yuzu on your win and welcome back "Kuyashii"

I am so glad Yuzu found his motivation again.

And I hope he recovers well and win many competitions this season.

As for the media pushing Beijing 2022 on him, let him recover his foot first.

Once its fully healed then he can prioritize othe things.

For now take one season at a time Yuzu.

Thanks for bringing back LGC hair.

Yuzu knows what we want, he really lurking his threads.

9 hours ago, Sammie said:

In his Origin costume in this ad. Looking like a villain, trying to take my soul  :20111123175639e73:

5 hours ago, yoloaxel said:

Oof these looks so good :10742290::10742290: way of killing my productivity early in my working hours no regrets btw

7 hours ago, Tee said:

He may want to get revenge on J2 :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: you know... "+1 for my 3A? hell no, no one give me a +1 on MY 3A :hachimaki: "

1 hour ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Yuzu knows what we want, he really lurking his threads.

He does like to lurk :peek:

So, here's the thing: 

How do you guys do it? Hahaha how do you not feel gutted when Yuzu doesn't perform well or when he gets underscored? Please tell me how because this is my first time of following him religiously and boy was I sad. Lols. Also, does he really score low during the start of the season? 

1 hour ago, MeowZu said:

So, here's the thing: 

How do you guys do it? Hahaha how do you not feel gutted when Yuzu doesn't perform well or when he gets underscored? Please tell me how because this is my first time of following him religiously and boy was I sad. Lols. Also, does he really score low during the start of the season? 

We just remember he’s the only two time Olympic Champion still competing. Nothing’s going to take that away from him. 

1 hour ago, MeowZu said:

So, here's the thing: 

He came back from what could have been a career-ending injury so that he's continuing to compete at all is just such a wonderful gift, I can't help but just enjoy seeing him again, mistakes and all (though falls are still a bit scary to see.) His zen was never going to last but we can pick up the slack for him. :)

He usually bombs early in the season, he just happened to accidentally set a new SP WR at ACI last year. :D

Yuzu (before ACI): I want to skate because it’s fun, I want to jump the 4A, I don’t care about scores or WR anymore

Fanyus: He’s matured so much, a zen Yuzu is going to be so enjoyable to watch, next level really...

Yuzu (after ACI): Kuyashii, I want to train more, I want to win, gimme gold.

Fanyus (collective sigh of relief): Thank God he’s back!!!

:grin:

Now Yuzu, as glad as I am that you’re on Kuyashii fire please please please take care of you’re health

1 hour ago, MeowZu said:

So, here's the thing: 

Because we know Yuzu will shut them out the next time :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

And yes, he does score low at the start of the season. For reference, in 2015/2016 he scored 277,19 at ACI, in 2016/2017 he scored 260,57 at ACI, and at 2017/2018 he scored 268,24 at ACI :68468287:

1 minute ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Yuzu (before ACI): I want to skate because it’s fun, I want to jump the 4A, I don’t care about scores or WR anymore

Fanyus: He’s matured so much, a zen Yuzu is going to be so enjoyable to watch, next level really...

Yuzu (after ACI): Kuyashii, I want to train more, I want to win, gimme gold.

Fanyus (collective sigh of relief): Thank God he’s back!!!

:grin:

Now Yuzu, as glad as I am that you’re on Kuyashii fire please please please take care of you’re health

Surely no Fanyu believed he could ever be zen. The moment those words left his lips at the Olympics, we knew it wouldn't last. :D

I hope Gishlain is ready to sit on him if he goes after 4A too hastily. I think he knows how much work he has to do on the rest of the program first so I think he'll be sensible about it.