General Yuzuru Chat

1 час назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

I almost spit my coffee out now.

:rofl::rofl: He does look like a villain about to take your life. A +++ drama Japanese TV. Well done!

Well, he can take all he wants it's not like we'll complain :agree2: Always wanted Yuzu a villain :devil3:

51 минуту назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

""Right now, all I can think of is that I want to win."

That's what I call a world's peace :rofl:everything's right in the world again :rofl:

I must confess I wasn't zen at all during FS (and I couldn't watch SP live, so already new he did good before watching) but I think this time it was not me wanting him all the gold medals (or was after seeing shiny gold costume on TV :rofl:) more like it's a desire for him to do that gorgeous programme good, to show the world one more time what an amazing skater he is. And he's on a right track, all the kuyashii set the boy on fire :003:

12 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Well, he can take all he wants it's not like we'll complain :agree2: Always wanted Yuzu a villain :devil3:

That's what I call a world's peace :rofl:everything's right in the world again :rofl:

I must confess I wasn't zen at all during FS (and I couldn't watch SP live, so already new he did good before watching) but I think this time it was not me wanting him all the gold medals (or was after seeing shiny gold costume on TV :rofl:) more like it's a desire for him to do that gorgeous programme good, to show the world one more time what an amazing skater he is. And he's on a right track, all the kuyashii set the boy on fire :003:

Automatically singing out: This Boy is On Fire~~~~

1 hour ago, OonsieHui said:

Imo it's cause his goal isn't the win. His goal is skating perfectly. He seemed frustrated because he hadn't skated as well as he wanted to, results aside. I bet he's back to the "I want everyone to skate clean, and I skate clean, and I WIN" mentality again. 

The perks of being Yuzuru Hanyu though, is that those two goals go hand in hand. If he skates clean, if he skates the way he wants to, the way he's aiming for, HE DOMINATES, and he will win! 

Johnny Weir several seasons ago said that 'Nobody can beat a perfect Yuzuru Hanyu'.  It was true then and it's still true today.  One also has to remember another comment made during that period, when a remark was made about Yuzu's lack of real competition when he said, 'He's skating against himself.  What's harder than that?'  The thing is that Yuzu wants to win but he wants to win on his own terms.  He doesn't want to create programs simply to win points.  He wants programs that approach choreographic perfection and by cleanly skating those procuring the wins he wants.  In short, Yuzu wants to earn his wins by perfectly skating perfectly choreographed programs.  What's harder than that?

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

:LOL: Have he ever been this kuyashii over gold before? 

I think there's been a couple other instances-most notably the gold from Sochi. But aside from that, i think he may be the only person to get a gold and just feel frustrated, rather than relieved lol.