General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Fay said:

I remember people complaining this was an unfitting ending glare for Chopin...

Yuzu does have one of the most intense glares I've ever seen on anyone. 

2 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

I am cackling all the way to Pluto for Zu's "I want to win". The Zen didn't lass, did it, boy?

I'm feeling pleased with myself for calling it early. BS Yuzu doesn't care about winning, people's personalities don't change like that :xD:

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Mhm well, got to complain about something when everything else is so perfect and what's left in his wake is a trail of death beaten others.

ETA

@yuzupon I am finding all this terribly hilarious, negl.

And to make it even more hysterical, this is after winning the competition! It's not like he lost, and so was suddenly confronted with the reality of losing.

1 minute ago, yuzupon said:

And to make it even more hysterical, this is after winning the competition! It's not like he lost, and so was suddenly confronted with the reality of losing.

Imo it's cause his goal isn't the win. His goal is skating perfectly. He seemed frustrated because he hadn't skated as well as he wanted to, results aside. I bet he's back to the "I want everyone to skate clean, and I skate clean, and I WIN" mentality again. 

The perks of being Yuzuru Hanyu though, is that those two goals go hand in hand. If he skates clean, if he skates the way he wants to, the way he's aiming for, HE DOMINATES, and he will win! 

3 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

All I can hear in my head now is those lyrics from one of Eurovisions songs - thunder and lightning, it's getting exciting :68468287:

7 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Imo it's cause his goal isn't the win.

""Right now, all I can think of is that I want to win."

Oh he wants to win all right. Sure, under circumstances that he prefers, which is skating the best he possibly can (and usually even then he's unhappy about something!) but make no mistake - he wants to win. 
He is the sort of person who is incredibly competitive and he would have been had he been a salesman. But as that goes in life, he found himself engaging in professional sports and that drive got honed into stratosphere. He is probably actually too competitive but within this world of sports, it is ideal to be on top and keep going and going even after all that he has achieved and that has happened. He can't help himself, it is who he is. 

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

All I can hear in my head now is those lyrics from one of Eurovisions songs - thunder and lightning, it's getting exciting :68468287:

Why am I picturing Yuzu going back to TCC and singing Mulan's "I'll make a man out of you" to all his rinkmates while he trains like a mad man?

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

He probably got his team all assembled and all lined up like soldiers and he is the drill sergeant. 

:hachimaki: 

Welp, there goes zen zuzu '-' It was nice knowing him while he was still walking amongst us, but i can't say i didn't see this change of heart coming :winky:

Good to know that the stars have finally aligned themselves again. I'm not going to lie, this zen mode was making me uneasy the longer it went on haha. Glad to have murder face Yuzu back :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp: