General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, nagini said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the FP costume!!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

It is everything - everything - we were asking and hoping for, and with the LGC hair, even more... The SP one is beautiful too, but Origin is now up with last year's Seimei for me as Number 1.

And I think once he gets his stamina and peaking rhythm up, both - but again especially Origin - are going to be programs for people to remember forever.

53 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

So, guys! Stunning programs - checked! Stunning costumes - checked! Gold medal - checked!

It was a good first pancake of a competition for our Lord!

It will only get better from now on! :img_21:

The bronze medalist's neck seems even longer than Yuzu's.

52 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

So, guys! Stunning programs - checked! Stunning costumes - checked! Gold medal - checked!

It was a good first pancake of a competition for our Lord!

It will only get better from now on! :img_21:

Somehow standing next to the two of them made Yuzu look younger, not older. Maybe because they're taller than he is :xD:

43 minutes ago, micaelis said:

The bronze medalist's neck seems even longer than Yuzu's.

I passed him on the way to the bathrooms. He's a very tall kid...I'd estimate 6' 3" or 4". It's wonderful seeing the very tall guys move around on the ice. They have what I can only describe as wingspan...their arms stretch out so far they're like beautiful cranes in flight