General Yuzuru Chat

yuzuangel said:
GoldMedalist said:
Planet Hanyu: population: 1000

So you guys can all land quads? :rofl:

i can't even stand on ice without slipping and falling on my butt :rofl:

in any case, we hit our first milestone 

i told my friend it would happen before i left for the day and i guess i was right lol

Just a quick question and sorry if this was already clarified previously, but are we supposed to post all the news, twitter posts, other new findings etc on this General thread just like before? Will the media section work just like the 'Media thread' worked, the only difference being that it is now split into different topics? I just want to be sure of it. Thank you!

Lambari said:
Just a quick question and sorry if this was already clarified preivously, but are we supposed to post all the news, twitter posts, other new findings etc on this General thread just like before? Will the media section work just like the 'Media thread' worked, the only difference being that it is now split into different topics? I just want to be sure of it. Thank you!

Yeah something like that. You are free to dump everything here. The media thread has similar function to before, however the media thread would be more organized later (hopefully) where translation, news articles, fanarts, pictures etc would have their own dedicated place. I probably would create a fanaccount/fan testimony section too. I would ask everyone's suggestion later on how to organize/sort out the media thread so that it is for everyone's best convenience for future references, after we are done sorting out the old media thread.:grin:

Lambari said:
Just a quick question and sorry if this was already clarified preivously, but are we supposed to post all the news, twitter posts, other new findings etc on this General thread just like before? Will the media section work just like the 'Media thread' worked, the only difference being that it is now split into different topics? I just want to be sure of it. Thank you!

Yeah, it'll work like the Media thread & FF. Post it here for discussion and it'll be archived in the Media section on a semi-regular basis :agree:

mcq said:
Yeah something like that. You are free to dump everything here. The media thread has similar function to before, however the media thread would be more organized later (hopefully) where translation, news articles, fanarts, pictures etc would have their own dedicated place. I probably would create a fanaccount/fan testimony section too. I would ask everyone's suggestion later on how to organize/sort out the media thread so that it is for everyone's best convenience for future references, after we are done sorting out the old media thread. :grin:

ShiroKJ said:
Yeah, it'll work like the Media thread & FF. Post it here for discussion and it'll be archived in the Media section on a semi-regular basis :agree:

Thanks for the replies. 

Hello, everyone!

I'm Vietnamese fan. I know Yuzu earlier this year. Then i very happy because of found Yuzu fanfest at GS and i like reading everyone's posts. And it become my daily routine :grin: But i sad with all that has happened*. I never post there because my English is too bad. Althought I sill try learn it. And to write this post i'm also almost use google translate and take a lot of time *too embarrassed*. Maybe I will join with others people at thread intend for Vietnamese fan. I will try to more posts in here if i have a lot of free time.

Hope everyone will not laugh because of my English ability :grin: