General Yuzuru Chat

Bringing this back to Yuzu:

Translation of the new P&G's interview (May 2017) by yuzusorbet @ tumblr.

Wow I'm always amazed at how he manages to come up with this stuff every year! And it always sounds so original and natural. He's so multi-talented! He can really sell stuff because he actually succeeded in making me curious about the 2 fabric softeners he uses... Not just 1 softener, he actually manages to push 2 in that interview. I can't believe I'm even talking about fabric softeners.

Geo1 said:
Hi everyone!

It's amazing that you guys were able to set up this new fansite so quickly and efficiently! Thank you very much!

And thanks to meoima, raebia, kitsune and others for letting me know about this new place!

Am I the only man in this fan fest?

Welcome Geo1! Good to see you here too :D

I am sure you are not the only one, we have 1000 members after all, but maybe the others are too shy to post hahaha :)

Geo1 said:
Hi everyone!

It's amazing that you guys were able to set up this new fansite so quickly and efficiently! Thank you very much!

And thanks to meoima, raebia, kitsune and others for letting me know about this new place!

Am I the only man in this fan fest?

Nice to see you around Geo1!

I certainly don't think you're the only man around, some are probably just shy :yes:

Maybe there's a better place for this but I figure we have most traffic here for now, so here we go....

We have just reached 1000 members in Planet Hanyu!! YAY!! :yay:

Let's continue to make this a better place for all! ;)