General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, moonkat said:

OT but it looks awesome, I wonder why they don't do it anymore. I'm gonna take an educated guess and say it's very difficult :D

I also had a dream last night about Yuzu's program, he was wearing something white (??? crazy I know), and he was doing some really intricate steps and cool choreo. No 4A tho! :happy0007: 

I'm just sooo curious and the anticipation is SO HIGH, it's messing with my head, it's not often I remember my dreams haha

1 hour ago, LadySnowblood said:

Re: Nathan I thought Javi meant something like, wow only a crazy person would go for 6 quads (and succeed). He seems quite amused by the comic book idea for Yuzu, as if he had a specific type of character in mind, wish I knew what it was! 

Maybe he thinks the life of Mr. Hanyu is as jam-packed and event-filled as any comic strip....we should see little  speech balloons filled with "ZAP!" "PAH!" "SHUUU!" "DOKI DOKI!"

Or maybe he just thinks he's funny.

:winky:

4 hours ago, LadySnowblood said:

Re: Nathan I thought Javi meant something like, wow only a crazy person would go for 6 quads (and succeed). He seems quite amused by the comic book idea for Yuzu, as if he had a specific type of character in mind, wish I knew what it was! 

LOL just imagine the stuff Javi has witnessed in these 6 years sharing the ice with yuzu xD 

I mean, he scares us with just the glimpses of what he attempts in public o.O he must do some crazy stuff in training xD

Getting more excited to see the new programmes the closer the countdown gets.  Just hope I can get the time change correct and actually work the live stream.  Take it there will be fans who upload clips if I do happen to miss it.  Fingers crossed. :animated-smileys-character-075:

4 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Getting more excited to see the new programmes the closer the countdown gets.  Just hope I can get the time change correct and actually work the live stream.  Take it there will be fans who upload clips if I do happen to miss it.  Fingers crossed. :animated-smileys-character-075:

I am excited as well.

And you know what? We have approximately 4 days 'till Yuzu's program. One rotation each day and on friday we may get full 4A... :darklordyuzu: