General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for the longest time.

But now I am happy to be a part for this Fanyu community.

I became a fan after PC, so there is a lot of catching up for me to do.

And this season will be my first time waking up at strange hours to see Yuzu skate live on competitions.

And this place is Yuzu emoji paradise, i love it.

:cri: :winky::english1::softYuzu::joy:

1 minute ago, Ashley2162018 said:

And this season will be my first time waking up at strange hours to see Yuzu skate live on competitions.

Welcome! Joining Planet Hanyu is the best thing you can do!

No sleep, loss of concentration, Hanyu hallucinations, strange dreams... be prepared! 

:darklordyuzu:

Oh, and did a write about Loch Ness monsters?

4 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Welcome! Joining Planet Hanyu is the best thing you can do!

No sleep, loss of concentration, Hanyu hallucinations, strange dreams... be prepared! 

:darklordyuzu:

Oh, and did a write about Loch Ness monsters?

I don't know how I'm gonna concentrate at work this week.... Especially on Friday :xD:

2 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

I don't know how I'm gonna concentrate at work this week.... Especially on Friday :xD:

Me too. I'm sure I will introduce some interesting bugs in my application...

Never mind, I will fix it next week. Some time between rewatching all ACI videos...:muahaha:

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Depends on what triggers his asthma and the severity of the triggers (Javi is allergic to cats and yet has a pet cat). As far as I can recall, he's always said he likes cats / is similar to cats . Also cats can be very affectionate too! :201111231756430f6:

From his appearance at the 2015 24HTV special

24tv-cat-1-at8g2op.gif

[source]

I think he said he doesn't have time to take care of a cat more than anything.  My coworker is a runner with asthma and she has 4 cats. Guess it depends on the person. 

He's so brave to reach in to pet kitty like that. I love cats but I am not so brave when it comes to kitties that don't know me.  Especially reaching in to enclosed spaces. I'm even weary about it with my own depending on his mood (and I've had him for almost all of his 11 years).  If he's in an empty box and is giving me the saucer eyes, forget about it :laughing:

1 hour ago, Bilge said:

This reminded me there was a discussion about zodiac, considering 2017 and 2018 were told as unlucky for “dog” he won what matters the most, worlds and OGM^^

Technically he won the medal in the year of pig since Lunar New Year is on the 16th and he got his medal on the 17th. :68468287:

Your comment made me check the how the dog will fare this 2019-2020 and it seems this will be a good year for dog.

(Yes, I am checking his luck when I don't even bother checking mine) :13877886:

23 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Hiya and welcome to the planet! It's so cool to see newer fans around. I'm glad your first Yuzu encounter was Pyeonchang! What a thrilling start!! I can kinda relate since my first encounter was the Sochi SP (and my, what a fantastic first impression) :10742290:

You definitely joined at the right time, though, since ACI begins in three days (somebody please hold me)

Also, I'm sure you've already seen, but Hanyu fans have a very strange mindset. Alas, that's what happens when you're a fan of one (1) Yuzuru Hanyu (literally we are more worried about his costume than how he will skate) :LOL:

Once again: Welcome to Planet Hanyu! :winky:

28 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Work? What is this thing you call work? This week,it is as foreign a language as, oh, that thing called sleep........

I wish I can say the same as you and forego work. Too bad my schedule for this week is already packed til Friday. :14066882:

But his SP is on Friday and his FP is on Saturday, right? Hope it can boost me through this week. :13877886:

7 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

I wish I can say the same as you and forego work. Too bad my schedule for this week is already packed til Friday. :14066882:

But his SP is on Friday and his FP is on Saturday, right? Hope it can boost me through this week. :13877886:

Oh I can't forgo work as such (they may not get much sense out of me by then...)  I don't work Friday afternoons and being in Australia, I'm hours ahead of Canada anyway, so my problem isn't trying to work, it's trying to live without sleep...