General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh, don't bother to explain, just suck them into Hanyu fandom with you and make them watch him... they'll understand instantly.

I would love to do that. Sadly, they are the sort of people that don't even watch TV. Like ever. Not at all interested in sports. If I suggested to cheer for a foreign athlete, I would certainly receive strange looks. Like "Japanese? Those are the people that travel in large groups and make photos of everything? And wait.... what is an athlete?" (Please, don't be offended, it's just a sad fact for many people to think like this...)

:yznotimpressed:

I fear that such goal is too big to accomplish.

30 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So inspiration grabbed me and now I'm working on a little something-something for ACI...(work in progress)

My thinking is that I won't crack it out unless Nessie makes her appearance, but if she does, then maybe we satellites present can sign it and I'll either drop it in Yuzu's gift box, or mail it to TCC later. 

I'm also planning to scan this image and convert it into something people can download and print out and use at the other comps this year, to be deployed ICN (In Case of Nessie). My thinking is to email it to those who request it.

Your thoughts? So far this is a Planet-only project, not sure if I should make it more public.

Soooooo cuuuute! So soft!!

Wow! Mr. Hanyu does have lots of talented fan! 

41 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I would love to do that. Sadly, they are the sort of people that don't even watch TV. Like ever. Not at all interested in sports. If I suggested to cheer for a foreign athlete, I would certainly receive strange looks. Like "Japanese? Those are the people that travel in large groups and make photos of everything? And wait.... what is an athlete?" (Please, don't be offended, it's just a sad fact for many people to think like this...)

:yznotimpressed:

I fear that such goal is too big to accomplish.

That just makes me sad for your friends...they are missing out. :sorrow:

8 minutes ago, Yoa said:

Then how about throw 3A ? :peek: 

Now you're talking...but are throw axels even a thing?

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That just makes me sad for your friends...they are missing out. :sorrow:

Very much. 

I believe, though, that Yuzu is capable of charming almost everyone. Maybe I will try some undercover move and let them catch a glimpse of ethereal Yuzu in action when passing by...

:mischief:

1 hour ago, Bilge said:

You don’t saaay:kitty:

I've always thought he kind of has a cat face, that's really funny that he sees himself the same way.

I hope he gets to have a cat sometime if he wants one, when his career settles down and if his asthma allows. He seems like he's really into cats. What would he name one? Axel the cat? :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

10 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

I've always thought he kind of has a cat face, that's really funny that he sees himself the same way.

I hope he gets to have a cat sometime if he wants one, when his career settles down and if his asthma allows. He seems like he's really into cats. What would he name one? Axel the cat? :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

Axel I (the first), Axel II (the second)... up until the fourth cat... and then maybe he would change the name :P

well, that twitter thread comparing  Yuzuru to cat exists for a reason... (I bet he's seen that too):kitty:

unrelated, but when I opened the Planet homepage I almost had a heart attack reading 0 days on the countdown to ACI......my brain had failed to register the 3 next to the 0 :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::13877886::13877886::13877886:

exactly five minutes before that I was reasoning that I have no reasons to feel as anxious as last season because this time there are no OWG looming and Zu isn't betting his life on that gold, so both Zu and I can take it easy (LOL), but it looks like being zen is just an illusion:14066882:

On 9/15/2018 at 9:49 AM, fyere0 said:

Yuzuru and Eteri training together would be a mess...

Eteri: So, you are training with me now. 

Yuzuru: *nod nod*

Eteri: I have chosen a program which will suit you. Daniil is preparing your music. You will win many gold medals.

Yuzuru: *hands Eteri a Pooh flash drive*

Eteri: What is this?

Yuzuru: My music. Jump layout inside, PDF. Please read my notes. Also, sketch for costume and contact for Ito Satomi. Ito-san making best costumes. Call soon or whole Team Japan booking her.

Eteri: I don't think you understand. I choose your programs. I choose your music. I choose your costumes. This is how it works.

Yuzuru: But no?

Eteri: No?

Yuzuru: No?

Eteri: Yes.

Yuzuru: Yes.

Eteri: .....

Yuzuru: Arigatou gozaimasu, Tutberidze-sensei! I go practice now.

Eteri: What did he just --

Sorry coming too late but I want to add that,

with "Arigatou gozaimasu" Yuzu bows down deeply with a polite smile.

Yuzu will be fine.

Eteri will lose all her hair.

8 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack jumps on fire off the shoulder of Helsinki. I watched A-spins glitter in the dark near the Boston Gate. All those moments will not be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to .... be zen now. 

(or something. *drinks more tea*)

Was that Blade Runner?? Nicely done!!