General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, OonsieHui said:

I know the footage is old, but somehow I still see some I haven't seen before? Or maybe I've just forgotten them... but it's lovely to see the TCC training in progress! And Javi x Yuzu doing stroking exercises together!

It has a pleasant feel, like watching a happy family spending time together. 

I once saw a footage of Evgenia and Alina training with Tutberidze and  there were mostly tears. Not happy at all. So, recalling this, I am glad that Yuzuru could train in such an environment.

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

First time he tries a new jump, he always nails it with positive GOE. 

Just sayin. 

4A with positive GOE in the next... 3 months maybe? 

I actually cannot wait to see it... 

Prepare for 6 days and just accept death is coming

5 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

I know the footage is old, but somehow I still see some I haven't seen before? Or maybe I've just forgotten them... but it's lovely to see the TCC training in progress! And Javi x Yuzu doing stroking exercises together!

Those bits of Yuzu and Javi doing those stroking glides are one of the things that I can watch on loop when I need something simply soothing and uplifting (Yuzu's delayed single axel is another, I have an absolutely unreasonable love for that) :7938863::201111231756430f6::7938863:

3 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

It has a pleasant feel, like watching a happy family spending time together. 

I once saw a footage of Evgenia and Alina training with Tutberidze and  there were mostly tears. Not happy at all. So, recalling this, I am glad that Yuzuru could train in such an environment.

Didn't Eteri once say she'd have liked to train Yuzu? I don't think she or her rink would have survived the experience....

5 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Didn't Eteri once say she'd have liked to train Yuzu? I don't think she or her rink would have survived the experience....

Yeah  :68468287: I can see them butting head over everything. Can you imagine Daniii do choreography for him? With his usual music cuts?   :10814716:

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

Yeah  :68468287: I can see them butting head over everything. Can you imagine Daniii do choreography for him? With his usual music cuts?   :10814716:

Hell, I'm not sure anyone would have survived the explosion.... :crazyshit:

11 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I'm getting scared, folks - excited, eager, impatient and scared... :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: