General Yuzuru Chat

56 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

Maybe we need to start throwing these on the ice to call his bluff (or leave him totally bewildered)!

screen-shot-2018-09-12-at-2-24-15-pm-cop

Ok, I can't stop thinking about it. The idea of Yuzuru standing in the middle of Nessie storm at ACI, totally :surprised:, is actually pretty epic.

Pleeeease, do that! :67789441:

5 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Well, finding Nessie plushies would be kinda hard? How about a banner? ”Welcome Princess Nessie” or the like. :10814716: For maximum confusion. 

Sounds fun! Nothing could go wrong with an innocent banner... :59227c768286a__s:

Well, if I could go, I would gladly provide all my socks to fanyu community there to make many mini Nessies. 

Can you imagine those commentaries? "And now there are raining Pooooohoooooo........  :knc_tracy2:"

1 hour ago, ZuCritter said:

Maybe we need to start throwing these on the ice to call his bluff (or leave him totally bewildered)!

screen-shot-2018-09-12-at-2-24-15-pm-cop

Gosh yes please?

That would be amazing! 
One comp Nessie.

One comp goats.

One comp Pooh (so that he doesn't feel neglected poor darling). 

7 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

Personally, I think Nessie would feel right at home in Helsinki. But then maybe that's because I'll be there. *smacks self on forehead*

I can imagine him landing 4A in first competition he tries but then 'pancake' the rest of the program. :xD: He probably will be so happy he landed it and then will loose focus. I will be in Helsinki too and of course I would like to witness 4A but imagine him landing it in Moscow in front of Keegan Messing and Artur Dmitriev Jr  :peek:

5 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Ok guys, we need to make up our minds..hahaha...Pooh, Goats or Nessies :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:???? Or all together??!!! Now seriously, I really want to know what should I buy for CoR (I still have plenty of time....but you folks going to ACI...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:)

Goats after SP and Nessies after FS... :68468287:

4 hours ago, cirelle said:

Well, finding Nessie plushies would be kinda hard? How about a banner? ”Welcome Princess Nessie” or the like. :10814716: For maximum confusion. 

Sumikko Gurashi has a character called Tokage who is a son of Loch Ness Monster. There are a lot of plushies and other merchandise. There's even a tissue box cover with Tokage and his mother xD I am now looking at nessie plushie patterns... Maybe I will sew something...

GOODS-00085810.jpg

2 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

So ACI gets Nessies, Helsinki Poohs and CoR Goats (sorry, I want Goats :biggrin:) ?!

:LOL:

Can’t throw stuff during ACI, I’m afraid. 

And finding goats in Moscow ain’t hard. We can even arrange a live goat, it appears...

hace 6 minutos , Yoa said:

Goats after SP and Nessies after FS... :68468287:

Sumikko Gurashi has a character called Tokage who is son of Loch Ness Monster. There's a lot of plushies and other merchandise. There's even a tissue box cover with Tokage and his mother xD I am now looking at nessie plushie patterns... Maybe I will sew something...

GOODS-00085810.jpg

Oh yes!! this is a much better idea!!!!!! Hahaha.... 

And I just noticed, that I have no idea how to embed a picture here, but here I go: https://imgur.com/a/Ap7V6IZ

ETA: @turquoiseblue hahaha...you were way faster than me!!!

hace 5 minutos , Fay said:

Can’t throw stuff during ACI, I’m afraid. 

And finding goats in Moscow ain’t hard. We can even arrange a live goat, it appears...

Ohhh true, I forgot that little detail during ACI (was already mentioned in this thread) :facepalm:

And now my brain is playing games with me, trying to figure out how to smuggle that little cute goat inside the venue in Moscow...:pouty: