General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Sammie said:

This was exactly what I was thinking while reading this. 

My favorite part of that translation: "I can't practice this jump every day... I am enjoying the process of learning how to do this. I use my head to train (efficiently)."

:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

Dudes. 

This means Nessie's almost a done deal. He's closer than we think.:embSwan:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

My favorite part of that translation: "I can't practice this jump every day... I am enjoying the process of learning how to do this. I use my head to train (efficiently)."

Dudes. 

Considering I’m side eyeing the hell out of the fact we haven’t seen the beginning of the FS or the jumps in the SP... :notamused: Maybe I’m too suspicious after last season, maybe not. 

7 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Considering I’m side eyeing the hell out of the fact we haven’t seen the beginning of the FS or the jumps in the SP... :notamused: Maybe I’m too suspicious after last season, maybe not. 

I still think of him saying "Absolutely not" in response to adding the 4Lz in during the Olympic season. I mean, I absolutely trust that he knows what he's doing, but I don't trust his word sometimes...last season specifically with the 4Lz and playing down how bad his injury was :idk:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Dudes. 

Personally, I think Nessie would feel right at home in Helsinki. But then maybe that's because I'll be there. *smacks self on forehead*

On 2/10/2018 at 11:15 PM, monchan said:

WHAT IF PLANE ARRIVED ANDDDD....

HANYU'S NOT THERE :darklordyuzu:

On 2/10/2018 at 11:07 PM, MrPudding said:

fuck

On 2/10/2018 at 11:36 PM, Wolflax said:

OMG >10 pages just waiting for airport images:smiley-laughing021:

On 2/10/2018 at 11:42 PM, SparkleSalad said:

I don't know who I am anymore. :facepalm:

On 2/11/2018 at 12:07 AM, kaeryth said:

WELCOME TO YOUR 2ND OLYMPIC GAMES YUZU!!!! You've worked hard and fought for this day. Gamba!!!! <3

/and sorry my first reaction to seeing you arrive was to criticise your suit :laughing:/

The first day of my vacation and I could think of nothing better to do than go back and watch a suspenseful, nail biter of a movie with an extremely satisfying ending, starting from around page 2500 of this thread. I quote some highlights from the very first scene. LOL. 

15 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

Maybe we need to start throwing these on the ice to call his bluff (or leave him totally bewildered)!

screen-shot-2018-09-12-at-2-24-15-pm-cop

This and goats.

I can see the articles the next day, "Japanese fans throw goats and Loch Ness Monsters for Hanyu - Pooh is nowhere to be seen"

35 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

Maybe we need to start throwing these on the ice to call his bluff (or leave him totally bewildered)!

screen-shot-2018-09-12-at-2-24-15-pm-cop

This is too cute! I think a need to bring this home one day, wherever it came from... Sorry Pooh, this is Nessie! :Poohgaveup: