General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everyone!

It's amazing that you guys were able to set up this new fansite so quickly and efficiently! Thank you very much!

And thanks to meoima, raebia, kitsune and others for letting me know about this new place!

Am I the only man in this fan fest?

I think it just got deleted. It was a temporary home and best to just direct people here from there and it was probably easier to just delete everything except the link here.

Oh. I thought that the forum would be closed but still be readable in order to document the transition for anyone who wanted to read, I think one of the Admins said this, but I'm not sure ... But anyway, that's okay.

Anna said:
cherry said:
I am excited that there is a yuzu thread that I can keep up with from the beginning :bow:

Same here :yay:

Let's make history together :clap:

---

So happy to see many familiar IDs from the fan fest!! Hello all!! :yay: Our planet is getting filled in quickly!

I think it just got deleted. It was a temporary home and best to just direct people here from there and it was probably easier to just delete everything except the link here.

Oh. I thought that the forum would be closed but still be readable in order to document the transition for anyone who wanted to read, I think one of the Admins said this, but I'm not sure ... But anyway, that's okay.

sorry it was accidentally deleted when we closed it T_T but i will try to get a backup of it from the site, working on that now...

Hi everyone! Congratulations to the admins and mods for getting the site up and running so quickly! It's lovely to see all the Yuzu avatars running down the right side of the screen. :smiley-love017:

I have many pages to catch up on but I'm glad to see how lively and positive this place is!

It's a shame what happened to the GS Fan Fest but here's to a welcoming, friendly place where everyone can cheer together for Yuzu! :yay:

yuzuangel said:
Lambari said:
xeyra said:

sorry it was accidentally deleted when we closed it T_T but i will try to get a backup of it from the site, working on that now...

Ok, thanks for the reply. Lol Accidents happen, hopefully you'll manage to get the back up.

Thank you for all the work put into this place, you're all wonderful. :clap:

boobskirt said:
Hi everyone! I've been following Yuzuru since his Mad Romeo and Etude days, and it's nice to meet fellow fans. Thanks for your hard work in creating this forum. I look forward to surviving the Olympics with this community.

:s_drinks

Welcome here. I love both your ava and username :)(no, seriously, I love RJ2 costume)

Lambari said:

Ok, thanks for the reply. Lol Accidents happen, hopefully you'll manage to get the back up.

Thank you for all the work put into this place, you're all wonderful. :clap:

yeah, sorry. i actually feel so sad there was so much information on there :'(

doesn't seem like they can do anything........but we'll see........

but if we can't get the backup, i really apologize, i'll try to backup this forum as much as possible so that doesn't happen again.

0re8uDm.png

Hi everyone! I've been following Yuzuru since his Mad Romeo and Etude days, and it's nice to meet fellow fans. Thanks for your hard work in creating this forum. I look forward to surviving the Olympics with this community.

:s_drinks

You... are my new best friend

Yuzu Beloved Angel said:
Hello everyone. I was having trouble accessing the site, but I managed to resollve the problem. I feel so much positive energy here. Who said that this period would be slow? We are flowing so quickly, with much peace and tranquility. This place is very blessed. We really had a new home and Yuzu deserves to have this space for all that he is and represents for this sport and in our lives. Congratulations to the administrators for creating such a beautiful place. Welcome the new members, you will be very happy here. I'm so excited ... We are almost 1000 members in some days. Yuzuru taught us to remove mountains and never give up. It is our legacy. I love this place and I love you all. Thank you for your dedication. I'm very, very happy.

:clap: :agree:

All hail the king  :bow:

Guys, this is the beginning of a new era :yes: