General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

I want to see new commercials from new brands too! I'm sure he got lots of offers after winning his 2nd OGM. :winky:

I'm waiting to see our dear laundry detergent/dishwashing liquid/ air-freshner spray salesman at work again.

10 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Holy s#*@!! About a month ago I was watching Plushenko's last performance and the thought of Yuzu skating to "The Best of Plushenko" crossed my mind. Obviously I immediately dismissed it as just another one of my crazy brain ramblings.  But he's practically doing that!  I guessed all Japanese music for the guess the programs thread - should have listened to the lizard brain.  The only thing I got right was "some Japanese ballad" for the exhibition.  

You think Plushenko and Johnny knew about his music choices?  They must be so flattered.

I think I should get points for my Sex Bomb insistence because, well, obviously, I got the Plushy fanboy programme right, broadly. I just picked the wrong specific one. 

Read this translation, how can any fan "criticize" his choice for whatever reason? I mean you can like the music or not, but it's prob the first time ever he chooses them with purpose of "rewarding himself". Not a grand vision, a lofty ideal or a ground breaking program the GOAT skater Yuzuru has the responsibility to deliver like all previous times, this is just smt baby Yuzu truly loved. 

If you doubt his choice, or think it might not suit his current status, you really don't understand him.

6 minutes ago, monchan said:

Read this translation, how can any fan "criticize" his choice for whatever reason? I mean you can like the music or not, but it's prob the first time ever he chooses music with the purpose of "rewarding himself". Not a grand vision, a lofty ideal or a ground breaking program the GOAT skater Yuzuru has the responsibility to deliver like all previous times, this is just smt baby Yuzu truly loved. 

If you doubt his choice, or think it might not suit his current status, you really don't understand him.

I already love the little leaps that has been incorporated into the LP, from what clips we've been shown. It really makes you think, "Oh, this is ballet inspired" and so fitting-he's got such airy jumps, it looks rorgeous when he does them.

I wonder if Plush is impressed- not always do you get to have the 2 time OGM (first in 66 years), who happens to be a fanboy, doing a tribute to you, and possibly even better than what you did.

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I already love the little leaps that has been incorporated into the LP, from what clips we've been shown. It really makes you think, "Oh, this is ballet inspired" and so fitting-he's got such airy jumps, it looks rorgeous when he does them.

I wonder if Plush is impressed- not always do you get to have the 2 time OGM (first in 66 years), who happens to be a fanboy, doing a tribute to you, and possibly even better than what you did.

oh, as much as i dont like plush, he will be overjoyed and first in line to say yuzu did it better