General Yuzuru Chat

34 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

I check the planet and suddenly this?! Man, and I was going to go to bed too, what is this madness all of a sudden?!??!

skajdhflakjshflkhsjaj that troll, he got me :Poohgaveup:

I thought with the supposed program about his practice (and more) next weekend we'd at least have until sometime next week but NOPE 

No sleep tonight it seems

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

skajdhflakjshflkhsjaj that troll, he got me :Poohgaveup:

I thought with the supposed program about his practice (and more) next weekend we'd at least have until sometime next week but NOPE 

No sleep tonight it seems

Welcome to the madness. :peek:

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!! It's 4 am where I live. I suddenly woke up from sleep, picked up my phone without thinking and BOOM! Yuzu!:003:

(Random fact: before I woke up I was dreaming about going to training with Tracy on a cold winter morning, running into a very happy Patrick on the way, and ending up training alongside a very happy Kaetlyn... Was that some kind of good omen??)

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

*Tosses a Pooh :Poohgaveup:at you. "Wheeeee!"  says Pooh. "Such fun! And it helps me train for the season too!"* Sailing through the air in arenas doesn't just happen, you know. it takes practice.

'Legs Appreciation Spin' sounds so much nicer. Although I like the camel spin for that.

In the purple pants, pretty much every move he makes is Legs Appreciation.....

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Calm down, everyone, it’s not the Olympic Year... :) 

(wheezing hard myself)

No, but when you think of it, these programs are the ones chosen to follow Chopin (world and historic and Olympic record), and Seimei (the most iconic skating program of anyone's for the last godknowshowevermany years and with Chopin other world and historic record), and just before that Hope and Legacy (yet another world and historic record) the year before and LGC (okay, no records but the PPOS, yes!)

So no pressure, Yuzu.....

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

...umm, yeah... legs. That's it. That's the part those pants show off...legs.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it. ;)

I don't think the ISU are going to agree to the name change you are thinking of :68468287:

Though depending on what he is about to give us... :idk:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Ok oK OK OK GUYS

The story was posted an hour ago, and he was just getting ready to skate.

They need interviews too and stuff, so i think it'll take a bit more (UGH MEDIA DAY IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! AND I'M HERE SITTING IN MY DESKKK)

I really think that the earliest we can expect is either in an afternoon news thing (idk i find it unlikely, until now the announcements have been in the morning?) or tomorrow.

Stop being the voice of reason darnit! I want to scream and flap my arms and jump up and down in excitement, not be sensible. :embSwan::snpeace:

1 hour ago, robin said:

They are looking calm on last year's photo but on this year's video they look like hyenas

Word. Honestly that post by Phan makes me feel rather sorry for Yuzu today. 

Also, guys, it occurs to me that this might be a bit of a media week at TCC, rather than just a day. The CBC did their bit on Stephen yesterday, today the Japan press are doing Yuzu. I can't imagine the Russian media are planning to leave Evgenia alone if there's footage to be had, and there's also the US (Jason) and Korean (Jun) media that might want a piece. It would be logical if Brian and TCC have just decided to have everyone in on the same week. So , hopefully, maybe, you never know,  we might be getting quite a few stories.