General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, micaelis said:

The person at 7 seconds in I'm pretty sure is Yuzu.  The body shape is right but the real tip-off is Yuzu's ever-present neckwear.

the shirt is to loose to be his normal UA training shirt. No irene on the gloves. Yuzuru also has longer neck and slimmer neck. Someone also pointed out silver blades. And Shingo also wears necklaces:

I feel that when shifting his weight, relaxed Yuzu tends to cock his hip out more? If that makes any sense.... and he tends to kind of like tip his head slightly to the side..... idk the body movements just didn't seem like Yuzu to me. :scratch3:

Or I might just be pulling fiction out of thin air from some weird corner of my mind..... :slinkaway:

I'm surprised... I saw the instastory when Jason posted it and quickly dismissed it as Yuzu-less, so it surprises me that people far more attuned to spotting him are still analyzing it lol I can't really give good arguments like others, but none of the guys in the video look like him to me, at all.

6 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I feel that when shifting his weight, relaxed Yuzu tends to cock his hip out more? If that makes any sense.... and he tends to kind of like tip his head slightly to the side..... idk the body movements just didn't seem like Yuzu to me. :scratch3:

Or I might just be pulling fiction out of thin air from some weird corner of my mind..... :slinkaway:

I agree. Yuzu does stand with one hip cocked out and head slightly tilted to the side. The shape of his head is different too. 

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm surprised... I saw the instastory when Jason posted it and quickly dismissed it as Yuzu-less, so it surprises me that people far more attuned to spotting him are still analyzing it lol I can't really give good arguments like others, but none of the guys in the video look like him to me, at all.

11446-asia-drought-climate-change.jpg?it

i am with the team not-Yuzu too. :10636614:

The guy in the 00.07 does not look like him. Um, I think it is the neck proportion for me. 

The latter one is more feasible, but I cannot say for sure because it is rather blurry (although it might get blurry because it is indeed Yuzu and Jason is moving his phone faster coz he is being thoughtful to keep his privacy. Who knows,)

The second is harder, but my impression from the beginning is too much skin. Yuzu's tshirts are usually quite closed at the neck, while that seems like a much wider neckline than he usually wears. Also I get the impression of different haircut, but as that could be in line with the TCC image change, it's not necessarily an argument. Bottom line, for me, is that if the second one is Yuzu, he's definitely undergone an image change... but I doubt it. It somehow doesn't feel like him. (Also, I find it hard to imagine he'd continue training instead of stopping to cheer for rinkmates. He'd stop out of politeness, at least, if nothing else, I think...)