General Yuzuru Chat

@Fay  @SydneyH

Oh he can pull it off I agree, he is so light on his feet that he'd give it that extra but after just one week I am sick of LLL so by the time we get to ACI I don't think even Zu could make me enjoy it. 

I feel like Ted is my spirit animal, when he sighs so obviously resigned whenever he has to say skating to LLL :rofl:

7 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I wish he would get on and announce it already... I think my list of possibles-yes, possibles-please-no, and wild suggestions had hit quantum levels.

I want something like this please Yuzu:

5 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Yuzu revisiting "Modern Times" wearing baggy janitor overalls and sporting a fake moustache?

Thankfully it was one of those that you don’t really remember properly 5 minutes after waking - but I think it was Chaplin because my thought on waking was of Fernandez and Messing and ‘ hell nooooo..’

15 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

@Fay  @SydneyH

Oh he can pull it off I agree, he is so light on his feet that he'd give it that extra but after just one week I am sick of LLL so by the time we get to ACI I don't think even Zu could make me enjoy it. 

I feel like Ted is my spirit animal, when he sighs so obviously resigned whenever he has to say skating to LLL :rofl:

We had a game last week at my rink after training we gathered to watched  Bratislava and it was the "one song , one jump challenge" 

LLL : 2A

R&J : 2S / 3S

Bublé : 2T / 3T

POTO : 2Lo / 3Lo 

etc... (I don't remember what we put for F and Lz lol )...

I can tell you that the jumping session just after was not a necessity lol :space:

9 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

We had a game last week at my rink after training we gathered to watched  Bratislava and it was the "one song , one jump challenge" 

I can tell you that the jumping session just after was not a necessity lol :space:

Just how times did you jump 2A? 

6 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

You had to do many salchws during girls:68468287:

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

Do you you intend to carry on with the game? I will raise my cup of tea for your safe landing! 

haha maybe, we thought about doing the 'spins version' for Linz , and for Kaunas maybe bring the pair boys into it and doing some simple lift we need to vote lol 

I think that Yuzu's music will not be completely warhorse... but not completely unheard of either. I think that someone in here has already named the artist or the piece of music that Yuzuru will skate to. We just can't know which is it until September 20! Yay, wake me up 10 days before September ends! 

When I read the line, "the willowy Hanyu looked like an oak tree beside the slender, blond, five-foot teen" it immediately brought me back to the video footage of last year's media day. There was that one moment during Yuzu's Seimei run-through where Stephen had fallen and slid near him and he just sort of glances over (sorry for the crap screenshot, I don't have the original video handy at the moment). That's one mighty oak tree.

170809_SEIMEI_2_Open_Practice_Run_Throug

13 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

haha maybe, we thought about doing the 'spins version' for Linz , and for Kaunas maybe bring the pair boys into it and doing some simple lift we need to vote lol 

In other words by the time JGP is done you will all improve like crazy! :68468287:

Though we probably shouldn't spread this idea too much; who knows Zu might go ooooh and use it for quads, and Brian will go aaaaah and start shedding even more.

7 minutes ago, kiches said:

When I read the line, "the willowy Hanyu looked like an oak tree beside the slender, blond, five-foot teen" it immediately brought me back to the video footage of last year's media day. There was that one moment during Yuzu's Seimei run-through where Stephen had fallen and slid near him and he just sort of glances over (sorry for the crap screenshot, I don't have the original video handy at the moment). That's one mighty oak tree.

170809_SEIMEI_2_Open_Practice_Run_Throug

I know it wasn't the case but i can't help but thinking that he went all "You're spoiling my moment!!!"