General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

Or he might be doing Wing of Words for SP and Haru Yo Koi for FP and feels that he already made the announcement.  :59227c768286a__s:

(kicking myself for giving such outlandish idea :10640793:)

That wouldn't necessarily be bad...

I just made it to the PH status of my favorite program! Can I stay at 'Let's Go Crazy' forever please? With PPOS Yuzu to accompany me? Pretty please? 

18 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

I want to see him doing another high energy program though. Or another intense one like R&J 1.0 

(I'm so dry that I reread older threads from 2011-2014 hence the R&J reference)

I want his to try new genres like Tango, or try Jazz again. Or even Hip-Hop Yuzu... :winky:

Just now, quadaxelwin said:

I want his to try new genres like Tango, or try Jazz again. Or even Hip-Hop Yuzu... :winky:

I think he can do Jazz well too.  

Tango I have a hard time to imagine, while hip hop... Well, I guess he can. But I am not sure if hip hop is suitable for skating. 

When will you have your media day, o you cave dweller. :13877886:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just made it to the PH status of my favorite program! Can I stay at 'Let's Go Crazy' forever please? With PPOS Yuzu to accompany me? Pretty please? 

You actually can! The status can be customized in the profile page. "Member title," first thing that appears after you click "edit profile."

4 часа назад, vanadiezz сказал:

Tango I have a hard time to imagine

And I can imagine tango very well - all the sharp movements on the note and sassy expression (especially if it's SP and I'm sure Jeff can find not overused music...yeah, I'm gone to a dreamland until Yuzu says smth.)

31 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

OMG, I want this... :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: I ended up buying the Pyeongchang stamps in Sendai, after the parade... While walking through the JR Station I happened to pass by a post office in there and there were two men outside trying to lure fans with Yuzu stamps... and I willingly let myself lured lol But this looks great, especially with postcards and frame!

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

And I can imagine tango very well - all the sharp movements on the note and sassy expression (especially if it's SP and I'm sure Jeff can find not overused music...yeah, I'm gone to a dreamland until Yuzu says smth.)

The 1st Step Sequence of POTO choreo has a Tango Vibe to it? Or is it just me? (The Point of No Return music part).

I think he can do Tango de Roxanne or something very sexy and passionate very well! 

4 минуты назад, Neenah сказал:

NO

That is the one piece of music I will not forgive him for using  :animated-smileys-angry-041:

I think I can forgive anything but let's not go there... there're tons of tangos to choose from (now watch him to choose smth. completely different)