General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

So JSF first asks Yuzu to go to 4CC, and if he agrees he goes? But maybe it's in JSF's best interest to give him more time to focus on Worlds. Does Japan have a 4CC Gold Medal for Men's Singles" (Ever?)

I don't know, last time he did 4CC before Worlds, he won Worlds so......... :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

So JSF first asks Yuzu to go to 4CC, and if he agrees he goes? But maybe it's in JSF's best interest to give him more time to focus on Worlds. Does Japan have a 4CC Gold Medal for Men's Singles" (Ever?)

JSF give the assignments and I think it's possible to refuse, with a good reason. I'm not sure it's possible to refuse just because he doesn't want to go or it's too much of a pain (traveling from Toronto would be a bit of a pain). I think he wouldn't refuse if he were assigned, but they might prefer to give it to Shoma. (Though Nathan will probably go as well, so Shoma's chances of winning are a bit smaller...)

15 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Takahashi won gold at 4CC 2008 and 2011. Mura won in 2014. Nobu in 2006 and Takeshi Honda won 4CC in 2003

edit: Takeshi Honda won 4CC in 1999 too

2 hours ago, Anony said:

Takahashi won gold at 4CC 2008 and 2011. Mura won in 2014. Nobu in 2006 and Takeshi Honda won 4CC in 2003

edit: Takeshi Honda won 4CC in 1999 too

All the great Japanese men singles won 4CC except him I'm crying :headdesk: