General Yuzuru Chat

37 minutes ago, Xen said:

What's so hard here? Just be the mascot, and then magically squish his face when he bends it downwards to tie his sleeves. 

Lol imagining me becoming the mascot to feel a minute of sheer bliss squished by yuzu only to be thrown away into an army of fighting fanyus the next second  :headdesk:

Just now, MrPudding said:

Lol imagining me becoming the mascot to feel a minute of sheer bliss squished by yuzu only to be thrown away into an army of fighting fanyus the next second  :headdesk:

Imagine your trajectory-high and floating like the glorious trajectory of his 3A. 

If you had arms as the mascot to squish his face, you'd have arms to cling to him to prevent being flung. 

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

Imagine your trajectory-high and floating like the glorious trajectory of his 3A. 

If you had arms as the mascot to squish his face, you'd have arms to cling to him to prevent being flung. 

Well i do wonder how it feels like flying during the 3A :laughing: even if i were a mere dust with tiny flailing arms, i’d cling to him with my life 

35 minutes ago, Xen said:

Make it the best ever - not a 3A but the first 4A in competition.