General Yuzuru Chat

Chopin is still my favorite of his programs and that 4T3T right on the note in yesterday's video is absolutely perfect (kind of what I'd hoped for the 4S3T in H&L that was never meant to be).

16 hours ago, jinabee said:

I mean it's also worth nothing the 4lo//4t3t 3a layout is higher bv that LGC's 4lo 4s3t//3a layout so it's not like it's just an upgrade from the old chopin layout, it's an upgrade from last season too...

:67512148:4S has a higher base value than a 4T.   :snmouchotto: Just by a bit. 

Just now, kiki said:

:67512148:4S has a higher base value than a 4T.   :snmouchotto: Just by a bit. 

yeah but lgc's combo wasn't in the 2nd half so the bv is raised because of the backload bonus :P LGC BV was 49.75. If his layout is gonna be 4lo // 4t3t 3a the bv is 51.01 ish so its still an upgrade :P 

16 hours ago, jinabee said:

yeah but lgc's combo wasn't in the 2nd half so the bv is raised because of the backload bonus :P LGC BV was 49.75. If his layout is gonna be 4lo // 4t3t 3a the bv is 51.01 ish so its still an upgrade :P 

:thankyou:  I just looked at the jumps and it looked a little weird. I forgot to consider bonus!:laughing:

Technically, 4Lo 4S3T // 3A has better tech than 4Lo // 3A 4T3T if you go by the jumps themselves, but the 10% bonus on two jumps (4T and 3T) do make for a BV improvement. Better yet would be if 4Lz was the solo jump but that's more of a hope and not a demand. 

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Technically, 4Lo 4S3T // 3A has better tech than 4Lo // 3A 4T3T if you go by the jumps themselves, but the 10% bonus on two jumps (4T and 3T) do make for a BV improvement. Better yet would be if 4Lz was the solo jump but that's more of a hope and not a demand. 

I know 4lz is everyone's dream but 4lo is so beautiful I want it to stay forever. It's my favourite after delayed 1a and 3a.

Just now, xeyra said:

depends on if he can get the 4lz stable in time. 4lz gives extra BV, as could the 4s3t, but if his lisfranc has healed, he's altered his technique to avoid re-injury and is confident he can land to combo in the second half consistently it's the better option. His 4lo is pretty stable and has good potential to get decent GOE, he gets good GoE on his 4t3t...it's a safe option that pays off. the 4lz is a risk and he's maybe a bit wary of 4s3t at this stage :P