General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Coquelicot said:

LEGEND.

Just hearing those parts of H&L is enough to choke me up good. 

Also, I am absolutely LOVING all the salty, salty people who, I'm sure, have been particularly pickled by the fact that these are now the absolute records of an era. There's been a little burst of blatant liars popping up here and there to pull out assfax (facts faxed straight from the ass) about Yuzu. They know they're lying, we know they're lying, everybody knows they're lying, and the fact that they're bitter enough to put their utterly biased idiocy out there means that they're truly suffering. I love that they're suffering enough that they can't help but burst out in gibberish that makes them look like utter dumbasses. 

10 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Just hearing those parts of H&L is enough to choke me up good. 

Also, I am absolutely LOVING all the salty, salty people who, I'm sure, have been particularly pickled by the fact that these are now the absolute records of an era. There's been a little burst of blatant liars popping up here and there to pull out assfax (facts faxed straight from the ass) about Yuzu. They know they're lying, we know they're lying, everybody knows they're lying, and the fact that they're bitter enough to put their utterly biased idiocy out there means that they're truly suffering. I love that they're suffering enough that they can't help but burst out in gibberish that makes them look like utter dumbasses. 

He will make legend by breaking New WRs under the new system and shut all of them up lol 

2 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

He will make legend by breaking New WRs under the new system and shut all of them up lol 

They won't shut up. I think some of them hope that if they say it often enough, it'll become true. Or people will think it's true. But as long as Yuzu is skating and the videos of him skating are out there, they will only look stupider and stupider. It is nice of them to expose themselves as biased numpties so blatantly. 

2 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

They won't shut up. I think some of them hope that if they say it often enough, it'll become true. Or people will think it's true. But as long as Yuzu is skating and the videos of him skating are out there, they will only look stupider and stupider. It is nice of them to expose themselves as biased numpties so blatantly. 

[Admin edit: Please do not criticize other platforms] 

2 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

[Admin edit: Please do not criticize other platforms] 

Spoiler

We're not supposed to criticise other forums here, but apparently people can't count over there even if videos with crossovers counted are linked for them. 

But also a lot of the anonymous question-answer type blogs and social media stuff have more 'yeah well he's not all that great, he's not the best at everything' submissions than usual in the last week or so. Mostly, looks like people are pointing and laughing at the salty nincompoops saying all that. 

Just now, WinForPooh said:

Hide contents

We're not supposed to criticise other forums here, but apparently people can't count over there even if videos with crossovers counted are linked for them. 

But also a lot of the anonymous question-answer type blogs and social media stuff have more 'yeah well he's not all that great, he's not the best at everything' submissions than usual in the last week or so. Mostly, looks like people are pointing and laughing at the salty nincompoops saying all that. 

It's proof Yuzu antis are getting more nervous as the season is about to start! They would be quiet if they didn't fear his presence :space:

I always knew H&L Helsinki was one for the ages. Now it's official. :joy:

A random thought occurred to me this morning...what if, when he posted that photo of the beer can, Brian was trying to give us a hint for next season? Like maybe he's saying " Don't take your eyes off Yuzu, surprises are in store? "

Like, maybe, it'll be a Riverdancing Yuzu in the SP...😝 Followed by. Heavy Metal Yuzu in the FS...🤣