General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

@Lenylan sorry wasn’t trying to offend anyone, that term for his neck has already been used by a lot of fans as a lighthearted joke. I deleted my caption

anyways i came to ask

is this new???

yes from today (this article is just irrelevant and pointless so I will not share it here ) and it's from female seven ,a tabloid that only wrote garbage, those picture are paparazzi-ish too 

2 hours ago, liv said:

The Winner takes it all..... Dancing queen.....Honey, honey (for pooh)...... Fernandez (er, Fernando)....all great choices, lol.... not that it would ever happen.... :)

DEFINITELY The Winner Takes It All. It fits Yuzu's preferred style of upper body choreo so perfectly! All those dramatic arms sweeps...I can see it.

8 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

yes from today (this article is just irrelevant and pointless so I will not share it here ) and it's from female seven ,a tabloid that only wrote garbage, those picture are paparazzi-ish too 

Guess the Japanese media (or some of them) are already in Toronto, lying in wait for media day. Seems unlikely that this would have come from any local photographer, I doubt they'd have enough level of interest for a figure skater.

Also, Toronto just had crazy flooding this week, hope things are okay for all the skaters we love.

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

+1 for beautiful giraffe necks. Nobody complains when you call it a swan neck. This is just giraffe discrimination. 

i am ashamed of myself, how could i forget that swans have long neck omg :headdesk:

a picture of a swan in my mind is yuzu in notte stellata :lol: i need to go back to actual earth and re-learn this :shakehead:

40 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

Seriously? :knc_yuzu1: Has he drained the fountain of youth again? He looks super young in that!

Also I could be in the minority and far be it from me to want crappy tabloid articles spread around, but every time someone says "yea, there's something but it's stupid/fake/tabloid/whatever so I won't share" only makes me more curious (and ever so slightly annoyed, as it reminds me of "don't worry your pretty little head!" narratives). I guess I prefer making up my own mind. But since there are people who do take whatever is written at face value, I also understand not sharing. This isn't really aimed at you, others do it as well (especially Iron Klaus does it a lot and it drives me nuts).

As for Beijing, I actually kind of hope it's not Boyang related. I'm one of those happy when he was announced as going to TCC and sad when it turned out he probably will not, but it doesn't seem right to me that with just weeks to go until the new season starts, both main coaches travel halfway around the world for one skater, who may or may not want to go there. Of course, the issue could be more complicated, but even so, it shouldn't require both coaches.

On the other hand, there was a comment on a Javi post on instagram some days back saying they couldn't wait to see him in Shanghai. That combined with this made me wonder if there's some event in China, maybe multiple locations... Though I'm not sure what it could be with Javi, Brian and Tracy all involved...

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Also I could be in the minority and far be it from me to want crappy tabloid articles spread around, but every time someone says "yea, there's something but it's stupid/fake/tabloid/whatever so I won't share" only makes me more curious (and ever so slightly annoyed, as it reminds me of "don't worry your pretty little head!" narratives). I guess I prefer making up my own mind. But since there are people who do take whatever is written at face value, I also understand not sharing. This isn't really aimed at you, others do it as well (especially Iron Klaus does it a lot and it drives me nuts).

Spoiler

well if you think that knowing that Yuzuru is looking serious and that he is being picked up by Yumi-san and a driver and that him and Zhenya don't share an apartment is something relevant then maybe , when I say it's pointless it's because it really is (and yes Iron Klaus can drives me nuts too lol ) 

3 minutes ago, SydneyH said:
  Hide contents

well if you think that knowing that Yuzuru is looking serious and that he is being picked up by Yumi-san and a driver and that him and Zhenya don't share an apartment is something relevant then maybe , when I say it's pointless it's because it really is (and yes Iron Klaus can drives me nuts too lol ) 

Oh, I agree it's pointless. But I rarely take anyone's opinions as facts. It's not personal. And like I said, maybe it's just me, but putting it like that, sounding all misterious only sparks my curiosity. *shrugs* In general humans are most curious about things hidden from them.

ngh the article is dumb the only bright side is that it basically concludes there is nothing to any speculation about evgenia and yuzuru but its so unnecessary....

and the photos make me uncomfortable. the whole aspect of discussing how far he lives from the club etc also makes me uncomfortable. Like stalking. Toronto is supposed to be a safe place where he can train in peace and I wish thirsty tabloids trying to pull a dispatch on him would not disturb that peace. He has the open training session to allow journalists to get photos of him arriving etc. we do not need photographers creeping on the tcc parking lot to get photos uninvited. Like...i was an idol fansite, i had strict rules with myself to only go to take photos at places the idol was really 'working' or being an idol and i was supposed to be there; at broadcast stations, at concerts and festivals, at airport when they were flying to or from a schedule (some idols don't like this, some idols are fine; I had the idol tell me his flights or have his manager tell me flight times so I knew it was okay) I would never take photos at the practice buildings, at salons or in private time because I was not supposed to be at those places and it was not my place to be there.

Yuzuru is not an idol. The only time he should be being photographed is at skating events, open sessions he's invited journalists to, and photoshoots for endorsements. His training time is not the time or place to be harassing him. He should not have tabloids enquiring about where he lives etc. It's an invasion of privacy and frankly, nothing of value will ever be obtained by this because his daily life, including whether or not he dates, has nothing to do with his role in the public eye and he chooses not to share such parts of his personal life for a reason. Just because he is a public figure does not mean his rights to privacy should not be respected.

I hope tcc/jsf/whoever can do something to prevent such things from continuing. As much as I like seeing new photos of him and like when he is active, I do not want his private time to train and live his life infringed upon.

(he looks really good tho. looks like he's gained muscle in his chest especially)

Tbh this pisses me off quite a bit more, breach of privacy and being a decent human being aside, Yuzuru is usually so comodating to interviewers and reporters and such, I get you want to make money and all, but is it really worth it :20111123175551f36:

uuughh at this point I just hope whoever the tabloid sent didn't follow him back to this apartment(condo?). Not that the entire thing isn't terrible enough already, but f*** :14066882:

I mean look I'm desperate for Yuzuru content, but I'm not that desperate :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

On the other hand, there was a comment on a Javi post on instagram some days back saying they couldn't wait to see him in Shanghai. That combined with this made me wonder if there's some event in China, maybe multiple locations... Though I'm not sure what it could be with Javi, Brian and Tracy all involved...

Javi has a show in Shanghai on 16th of September (SOI), but it has nothing to do with Brian and Tracy's trip.