General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

I was looking around trying to find Yuzu name :68468287: he all the way up all by himself :dancingpooh:

I spot BTS being the second highest  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

He's literally in a league of his own :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

High key proud of BTS for being all the way up there too <3

Do you think someone can break Yuzu's current WR before himself w new scoring rule? What's possible cases?

(example: Yuzu bombs his ACI, and someone benefits from raised GOE in their first CS, some 100+ (old scoring)->110+ (new scoring), is it possible?).

I'm not sure how much score will rise w new GOE and other rules applied.

I just had a heart attack after seeing this on Twitter and ran over to check before I read it. Trolled. :facepalm:

Yuzuru Hanyu will perform the following programs in 2018-2019.

SP - Pigeons in Flight/Choreographer - Ghislain Briand

FS - Chopin Goes Crazy on a Parisienne Walkway: A Medley/Choreographer - Kenji Miyamoto

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Just a clarification in case anyone turns up and is disappointed. It's not a Hanyu photo exhibition but will feature a (or possibly some?) photo(s) of him. It's called something like "The power of athletes who want to spread their wings throughout the world - sports journalism photographic exhibition."

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I just had a heart attack after seeing this on Twitter and ran over to check before I read it. Trolled. :facepalm:

I wonder who wrote that. It's kind of brilliant in its way, and very funny. Especially the bit about the costumes for the medley program.

Just realized that figure skating might be the only sport that doesn't have a medley event...🤔