General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, cirelle said:

I really liked my yuzu shower gel from Lush, but they don’t sell it anymore. :sadPooh: I bought it last year when I was just starting to be a fan and it has made me smile so many times. 

Was this the yuzu and cocoa one???? I loved it too as it made me think of him....seemingly he smells of citrus and chocolate!!!! :surprised:

Are we talking about Yuzu and yuzu related topic now?

Japanese fanyus came up with another hashtag, this time is #砂漠期を乗り切ろう (#surviving the drought season / off season).

When I looked at this Yuzu photo, I thought wth...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

1 hour ago, PPOS said:

Was this the yuzu and cocoa one???? I loved it too as it made me think of him....seemingly he smells of citrus and chocolate!!!! :surprised:

Oh yes, it was to die for. Especially with the coffee body scrub - dessert and drink in one!

9 hours ago, MrPudding said:

It's likely that every Japanese winter games medal holder past and present and also every summer games medalist from the past will at some point be running with the torch in hand.  There will also be Japanese from every walk of life included, those chosen to reflect favorably on the particular place in which their segment is.  For Yuzu the question is exactly where his segment would be.  My guess is that it will be somewhere in the Sendai area, perhaps the route used for his two victory parades, although it might instead be a segment involving Ice Rink Sendai.  The real question is who will light the torch.  Unless he is competing in the Tokyo games my money would be on Kohei Uchimura, Japan's gymnastics version of Michael Phelps (Phelps is in my view the odds-on favorite to light the torch at the 2028 Los Angeles games).  Yuzu's segment will be a real challenge to handle because you can be sure that he will probably garner the biggest crowd of observers anywhere in Japan and crowd control will be a real issue.

28 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Are we talking about Yuzu and yuzu related topic now?

Japanese fanyus came up with another hashtag, this time is #砂漠期を乗り切ろう (#surviving the drought season / off season).

When I looked at this Yuzu photo, I thought wth...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

This needs and explanation  O.o   How did he end up like this?  :laughing: 

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Pics from the new 2017-2018 photobook, I assume! :girlsigh::img_21::tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp::10636614::7562096:

I NEED THAT KITTY (please Hydro, please don't order it aaaaaah)

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

#砂漠期を乗り切ろう (#surviving the drought season / off season)

Ooooh so japanese fans also call it "drought season"? Nice!

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

I was late and didn’t manage to buy one cause it was discontinued  :sadPooh:

I had two and when I went back to restock...alas they were discontinued.....they do a Yuzu bath bomb too.....so you can bath with Yuzu :winky:.......i use "ah kikuyi " and think of him too.....the rare times I'm somewhere with a bath :animated-smileys-bath-wc-067:

16 hours ago, bearsies said:

Me too! I’m glad I’m visiting home (Toronto) tomorrow. I’ll find some of this for the Muskoka family cottage trip. Very apt! I’m guessing it’s a light citrusy lager with lots of carbonation! 

I think Mill Street is the better brewery. :P

Mill Street? No way....cottage country breweries all the way! I also love Lake of Bays but Muskoka is more available.

So, I had no luck at the LCBO but apparently one of my favorite pubs has it on tap for a limited time. So that's where I'm off to tonight. Hopefully they'll have a coaster or something I can snag...

14 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Mill Street? No way....cottage country breweries all the way! I also love Lake of Bays but Muskoka is more available.

So, I had no luck at the LCBO but apparently one of my favorite pubs has it on tap for a limited time. So that's where I'm off to tonight. Hopefully they'll have a coaster or something I can snag...

my all time favourite summer beer is Mill Street Organic...I never heard of Lake of Bays! Will check them out. 

From this article

"Bottles of the Moonlight Kettle beers are available exclusively via Muskoka Brewery, either in the brewery retail store, or delivered to subscribers of the Moonlight Kettle Beer Club. Limited kegs of each beer are also released and featured on tap at select craft beer bars in Ontario."

Also, it's a light pale ale.

We're trying out something new with this thread: Translation Requests! If you would like something to be translated, please visit the Translations Requests and post there and hopefully there will be talented Fanyus kind enough to respond!!:P:7562096:

We know most of those types of translation requests happen in the GYC so we're not sure if this thread will get attention in the same way. But while there's more traffic in the GYC, things also get buried much faster. That being said, feel free to double post if you'd like :) The similar Media Links Requests thread has been very useful and active, so we decided to try this out.  

In addition, we're collecting translations from all around the forum (mostly the General Yuzuru Chat) in this thread:

Any translations that don't already have threads in the Translations subforum are welcome to be quoted and posted there! Feel free to post there and help us organize translations for future Fanyus so that they don't get buried in the GYC! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: