General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

I don't think he did it so that someone would photoshop it, but when he was doing it, he thought, "I bet someone will photoshop this!" ;)

Sadly, I can't find it either, because twitter only shows 3200 tweets/retweets :( 

This was what i meant too? Sorry if it sounds different because we were joking about his orders before that

3 hours ago, Erin said:

This kept appearing in my tl, google translate didn't make any sense. Anything interesting here? :thanks: 

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2018/07/11/kiji/20180711s00079000060000c.html 

I am really bored in this double lecture, so here is a quick translation attempt of the whole thing.. I am not a pro translator so there are probably some mistakes, but it was a pretty funny and cute article.

"A tripod in my left hand, a camera bag in my right hand. Aware that I might come across as a suspicious character, I keep a smile on my face on the way to the prime minister's residence. But when a young police officer asks me "where are you going?", I end up acting like a confused intruder. 

"Going to see Hanyu-san."

"Where are you coming from?"

"I came from figure skating." An unclear answer. 

It is July 2, the ceremony for Hanyu Yuzuru's People's Honor Award. For a photographer of a sports mag, this is an extremely high-class place. Clearing up this kind of confusion ends up taking 40 minutes, but eventually, I reach the entrance hall of the prime minister's residence. A place familiar from news programs, where reporters shout "PM!". I wait for Hanyu's arrival here together with the cameramen employed by the Diet. I feel completely out of my depth, although the others are nice enough to inform me that Hanyu will arrive on the premises in a suit but then change to a hakama to attend the ceremony. I take the chance to enquire about an unresolved question on my mind. "Is it okay to make requests during the photo session? Like asking the two of them to make the Seimei pose together during the award ceremony?" "We won't stop you but .. Making that kind of a request while the two of them are in the middle of talking is a bit.." They gave a pointed laugh.  

At 10.40AM, the car carrying Hanyu arrives in the entryway.

Unlike the advance information, he enters the entrance hall wearing a crested hakama, causing a violent frenzy of shutter sounds and flickering strobe lights; the atmosphere changes completely. 

It is a black crested hakama of beautifully folding Sendaihira silk gauze. 

Prostrating myself before this overwhelming display of "young master-ness", I turn into a "jii" (basically like a bumbling uncle).

After his arrival to the ceremony place, this worrying uncle cannot stop obsessing over possible faults.

"Young master, you shouldn't let the nerves get to you" (Nerves? He seemed to have a sense of dominance over the place.)

"Young master, stop looking around so restlessly" (He only glanced at the back wall once.)

"Young master, it is not manly to show those white teeth of yours so easily" (Actually, it's just charming.)

"Young master, what if you drop your folding fan! If this was a competition, you'd get a deduction, a full 1 point deduction for sure" (This was just before the ceremony started, as he was standing up) 

And after the ceremony, as PM Abe firmly clasped Hanyu's right hand, this uncle's feeling of worry was reaching a new height. 

"Prime minister! Such whimsy. Aren't you too powerful!" In my mind, my hand was reaching for my sword. 

After that, as the on-the-spot interviews finished and Hanyu was leaving the venue, I followed him with my eyes. If I had called out to his back, I think he would have turned around and showed me a smile. But this was the prime minister's residence. If I made him do anything that might be seen as unbecoming here, he might end up in trouble. 

"Young master, you were wonderful" I whispered in my heart while watching him go. 

"It really was not the right atmosphere for asking them to do the Seimei pose together.." On my way back, I heard an old friend, a Diet photographer, say this.

"What, but that is merely conjecture." 

It was a hot and intense day. 

Nagakubo Yutaka was born in 1962. In a convenience store on his way home, he was asked "what did you do at work today?" and answered "I worked for the sake of the country beside prime minister Abe and Yuzuru Hanyu", completely surprising the clerk and delighting this 56-year-old. 

9 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

"Prime minister! Such whimsy. Aren't you too powerful!" In my mind, my hand was reaching for my sword.

Protective insticts on

10 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

"Young master, you were wonderful" I whispered in my heart while watching him go. 

15 hours ago, Victoria said:

Nice calendar there~

I haven't changed into White LGC july-August either... One because i've been busy and two because it is a pretty nice pic....

12 hours ago, Anzi said:

Ahhhhhhh, I just realized I need to go back to Yuzu's previous competitions and ice shows again and again and again so I can go through the empty off-season period. 🙃🙃🙃

There's Yuzu every weekend with the streaming of Fantasy on Ice! Check the calendar ;) there are streaming parties coming hihihi

7 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Dhz0fhHVQAE0wCy.jpg

aaah precious baby i love you:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: