General Yuzuru Chat

*the corner of selfish self-pity*

If I think Yuzuru has been this close to come to Italy....argh, Italian fed, WHY??????????????:sadPooh:  They could have Caro for home public and YUZURU and S/H who weren't at WC...:gaah::sigh:

*end of the corner of selfish self-pity*

Gotta admire how smug Finnish fed looks now, getting two OGMs and Sui/Han :coolio: not bad for a GP debut :bow:

A pity ISU didn't livestream the discussion for the assignments, it must have been be quite an interesting meeting, probably more lit than the Seville council:10814716:

2 hours ago, xeyra said:

But Shoma has basically a coach 24/7 who doesn't really have any other top skaters. Mihoko, bless her, can accompany him easily to a rink somewhere 1 week prior. 

I don't think TCC has that option with so many skaters to juggle. Though I guess Yuzu has trained alone without Brian before so it might be an option this time around, who knows. 

the idea of Yuzuru training without coach supervision for more than a few days is always going to scare me, no matter how much more wise he is now :dpooh:

11 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

the idea of Yuzuru training without coach supervision for more than a few days is always going to scare me, no matter how much more wise he is now :dpooh:

I guess he could bring papa in training Ghisland with him but hopefully no one needs jump training for a week at TCC. :laughing:

13 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

:notamused:

I don't know if it's more funny or cringey:laughing:

That Swan photo from skatingfinland is beautiful:10636614:

I vote for cringey but i like what they tried, its gonna be hard for them to choose though, we have a lot of talented fanartists