General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Huiqi said:

Not equally in sync because his movements precede the music by a fraction of a second (watch the pianist :68468287:), but yeah, this has better sound quality.

Yeah if it were just a weeeeee bit slower to perfection :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5: 

54 minutes ago, Erin said:

Didn't Yuzu get nominations last year? But he didn't get in the top 100 iirc. :notamused: 

Ugh, TC Handler. I don't even know why satellites and some fans even tried. This guy is a nobody on top of being an attention-seeker, and kpop fans are giving him the time of the day just because of his irrelevant lists. I'd rather keep Yuzu away from all this drama, especially since he's not an idol, model, actor, or entertainer where this stuff matters.

23 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Ugh, TC Handler. I don't even know why satellites and some fans even tried. This guy is a nobody on top of being an attention-seeker, and kpop fans are giving him the time of the day just because of his irrelevant lists. I'd rather keep Yuzu away from all this drama, especially since he's not an idol, model, actor, or entertainer where this stuff matters.

I have nothing against those fans who do, but yeah i agree with you. I mean, i kinda get why they'd want some sort of recognition for Yuzu, but personally, i don't want such recognitions. Maybe i'm just old, and don't really care about the world in general. :embSwan:  

But if it's a really cute pic of Yuzu, even if it's a tweet to nominate him for something, i'll be sure to like and RT it. I'm just shallow like that. I know, i'm confusing. I don't know my self either. :9: 

Regarding the program ‘Come, Spring’, it’s the most STUNNING program I’ve ever seen from Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

It’s more than love at first sight for me. I’ve been SO OVERWHELMED by EVERYTHING of it. :2011112318014775d::20111123175639e73::Poohgaveup:

I refer to not only the choreography, movements, costume, but also something we can’t see but can just feel with our heart and soul. <3

It’s nature and aura is somewhat like my favourite program H & L (I actually love all Yuzu’s programs but with different degrees), but ‘Come, Spring’ has reached a new level.

In sum, in my opinion, it’s a BREAKTHROUGH program of Yuzu.:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::knc_yuzu1:

25 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

I think this is the original Haru Yo Koi by Matsutoya Yumi, although I'm not perfectly confident.

I like her husky voice with some vibrato.  The other one sounds too clear to me.  Anyway, enjoy the scenes of Japanese spring.

I know she's very famous, but I've only listened to one other song of hers, that was featured in a drama mini-series. I do love her voice, though. I wonder now... if Yuzu said part of why he chose it is the lyrics, maybe if he does it as an ex, he'll do the vocal version? I think it'd add an extra layer of awesomeness to it...

It's been a while since I posted here. Just drop by cuz I'm very touched by Yuzu's skating to Haru yo, koi, my favorite song. I used to be Ayu's big big fan and she made a beautiful cover of this song somewhat 15 yrs ago. Yuzu's ex truly brought back good old memory for me like what he said =))

I don't know if Yuzu has ever read this article, but seems like this song resonates well w many people post Earthquake thou...

http://lang-8.com/33465/journals/1357651

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I know she's very famous, but I've only listened to one other song of hers, that was featured in a drama mini-series. I do love her voice, though. I wonder now... if Yuzu said part of why he chose it is the lyrics, maybe if he does it as an ex, he'll do the vocal version? I think it'd add an extra layer of awesomeness to it...

Based on his track record, if he keeps this as an EX for the season, he will probably use the piano version during the international competitions since he hasn't skate to a track with Japanese vocal internationally in his career. But I do hope if he chooses to compete in NHK, JPN nationals and World 2019 (in Saitama), he will use the vocal version. I really like her voice, and I hope he is able to skate to the beautiful lyrics in front of home crowd (But if he does that, will we get a longer version of the EX?)

56 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

Based on his track record, if he keeps this as an EX for the season, he will probably use the piano version during the international competitions since he hasn't skate to a track with Japanese vocal internationally in his career. But I do hope if he chooses to compete in NHK, JPN nationals and World 2019 (in Saitama), he will use the vocal version. I really like her voice, and I hope he is able to skate to the beautiful lyrics in front of home crowd (But if he does that, will we get a longer version of the EX?)

Seems like the choreo, spins, steps, and jumps correspond to notes and keys of the instrumental/piano so for a vocal version if its not over the right accompaniment it'll probably be hard.