General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

So my question is who from the Planet is planning to go to the Autumn Classic International this year? Are we assuming that Yuzu will be competing at the ACI?

I just got tickets to all three days! And I'm praying and hoping at least someone from TCC will be there but I don't want to jinx it ; __ ; 

11 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

So my question is who from the Planet is planning to go to the Autumn Classic International this year? Are we assuming that Yuzu will be competing at the ACI?

I'd love to go but i can't take any vacation days this year. I already asked for the GPF days but a year in advance via a special arrangement with my boss (completing a ton of work a month before i leave...):13877886: I'm planning on buying tickets for 4CC, though...

21 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I just got tickets to all three days! And I'm praying and hoping at least someone from TCC will be there but I don't want to jinx it ; __ ; 

Oakville is only 37 km from Toronto – less than an hour's drive – so the chances are that Yuzu will attend this competition, considering that he has attended the last three.

I just got three sets of tickets for all three days. I am going with my wife and a friend.

The pre-sale price for all three days is $65 plus tax ($15 for Thursday, $25 for Friday and $25 for Saturday). The regular all event price is $85. So you save $20 per person  if you get it at the presale price.You just have to put in the promotional code at the beginning (at the top): family0918. The pre-sale price is in effect until June 18.

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

I have a terrible dilemma regarding that. I could easily go, but the Saturday session is the same day as my nephew's 2nd birthday. I missed his first birthday last year because I was out of the country and i don't want to miss it again. ACI/Skate Canada hasn't released the schedule of the comp, so I don't know which day is the men's competition. I don't know whether to go or not, or if I go, which day. 

Maybe I shouldn't be greedy and should just hope for the best when I go to Skate Canada International in Laval...*confused*:waffle:

Oh hey look! I'm a tissue box now! Yay!!:9: