General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

Has this been posted before? If not, your daily dose of Supreme Cuteness. You are welcome. 

Edit: oh wait, I think it has been posted before. I'm sorry. However, we all need more cute, right?

Yes it was but who could get bored to see this? Thank you :biggrin:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OC commented too on Yuzu's award! 

Finally! :P But I forgive them, they took the time to piece together a whole article instead of going for copy-paste like all the others!

Mostly things they've already reported in other articles, but I quite like the piece! Good job Olympic channel!:agree: mandatory Pooh mention of Pooh but it fitted and they kept it as closing fluff:biggrin:

(also what was the flower girl doing at the end of the Pooh rain video? o_O I've never paid attention)

11 hours ago, Maleko said:

Incredible fanvid that reflects why he won this award but for me he won it because he is an incredible human being that has never stopped helping people.

*ugly bawling*

The montage of UA Zu :10742290: Zu having fun, Zu being fierce, Zu winning...:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:but the Zu thanking the ice and the audience is what really killed me:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

Thomas Bergersen and Yuzu are always a good match:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Zuzu if you want to go for something epic but new you can search there too...oh wait, you've already chosen the music for next season:13877886:but maybe an EX, in the future...I can wait:10636614:

Omg they're broadcasting on August?? What are the odds it will be on my bday :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: But my bday is at the end of the month so not likely. Still, we're not having off season this time :LOL:

Re: Music + Program

You guys really should try Notte Stellata with the song I see you from Avatar once. I suggest wait until 0:19 into the program's video to switch real fast to the other tab and play the song.

If you got it right, he should be lifting his head during the last "Youuuuuuuu" of the opening chant, and the marvelous Delayed Axel should come during "Flying high~". Basically. everything will fit like a puzzle.

20 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Not the reporters but the fans.

I mean, fans can spot him in the background of blurry pictures by looking at the shape of half an arm (extreme example but i bet it could happen), some paint sadly isn't going to fool anyone...

Most fans respect his privacy but with one person that takes a picture of him and posts it online, it's enough for it to spread :/

You have weigh that against the odds that there'll be that many figure skating fans going to a Blue Jays game at the Skydome who are also seasoned fanyus. I think if you dressed him up in Jays gear no one would look twice, especially if he didn't sit too close to where TV cameras are likely to spot him in the crowd. There are thousands and thousands of Asian men in Toronto...he could potentially blend in quite well. 

Anyway, I'm just saying it would be really nice if he could, and I hope that he'll be able to do some of these things. 

47 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You have weigh that against the odds that there'll be that many figure skating fans going to a Blue Jays game at the Skydome who are also seasoned fanyus. I think if you dressed him up in Jays gear no one would look twice, especially if he didn't sit too close to where TV cameras are likely to spot him in the crowd. There are thousands and thousands of Asian men in Toronto...he could potentially blend in quite well. 

Anyway, I'm just saying it would be really nice if he could, and I hope that he'll be able to do some of these things. 

He would definitely be able to go incognito in Toronto.