General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Another translation

What a well thought comment! Hiya lurker Yuzuru! Congratulations!

9 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Should be just about big and shiny enough for Yuzuru, do you think? He's soon going to need the equivalent of the Tower of London for all of his shinies! :laughing:

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2018/06/fe7fa9523c01-ohtani-most-popular-athlete-in-japan-nationwide-survey.html

3rd most popular athlete in Japan (only)! Sorry, Yuzuru, you'll have to settle for bronze on this survey and enjoy your other gold shinies! :biggrin:

happy news!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Isn't it amazing to watch the making of a Legend? I'm so happy I can witness all of this! And the older fans must feel even prouder! And his family:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: and Zuzu:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Congrats and thank you, Yuzu, for you truly bring a lot of happiness:10742289:

3 hours ago, Noelle said:

I know it's not a picture... but....

tumblr_p77w3tbypE1tihy9fo2_540.gif

(source)

Or how about...

b4bb5e461a691f22817b14b1f78d3c1b.png

(source)

I remembered this one that yuzuangel posted in the Seimei thread :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Good luck choosing just one scrunchy smile....... :13877886:

idk why I was only going for pics, LOL, the gif is perfect!!!:thanks:

Congratulations to Yuzu for receiving the People's Honour Award :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: It's amazing how much willpower, perserverence, mental and phyiscal strength he has and that he was able to defend his Olympic title after all the hardships he's been gone through. He deserves this recognition so much. I think he's the fifth Olympic gold medalist who received this award in the past 41 years....it's such a prestigious award.

His statement is so touching, thank you to everyone who translated it so quickly.

I hope he'll enjoy the ceremony in a month -that gold medal looks huge and beautiful!