General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I know this probably belongs in the music thread but I really hope Yuzu can do an EX to this one day. It's such a powerfully emotional and heart-wrenching song and I can't think of another skater with the gravitas to pull it off. The vocals pierce right through your heart. I can't listen to it without my eyes watering.

Hide contents

Oh dear, this is so....well I think Koi Dance has a new rival for EX programs. 

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I know this probably belongs in the music thread but I really hope Yuzu can do an EX to this one day. It's such a powerfully emotional and heart-wrenching song and I can't think of another skater with the gravitas to pull it off. The vocals pierce right through your heart. I can't listen to it without my eyes watering.

Hide contents

Omg @Sparklesalad I hate you... I was ready to be swept away in the soaring arias of a song filled with emotion and heart... and this I get :laughing:

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Only if he goes through with the costume too. @3:02 they've got a step sequence going on too

29 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:rofl:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av10778484.html

Javi is in there! TKC?

The Yuzu and Javi still shot :smiley-laughing021:

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

photoshop

...in this day and age of fake news, and fake photos in this case, I don't know what's real or fake anymore. Nice 'shopping though...
...but now I look more closely, those aren't Yuzuru's hands...certainly not his fingernails anyway!! (Thanks @BWOZWaltz for the recent posts of all those photos of Yuzuru's hands...please don't ask how and why I remembered what his fingernails look like without looking back at those photos...)

1 minute ago, Cerunias said:

...in this day and age of fake news, and fake photos in this case, I don't know what's real or fake anymore. Nice 'shopping though...
...but now I look more closely, those aren't Yuzuru's hands...certainly not his fingernails anyway!! (Thanks @BWOZWaltz for the recent posts of all those photos of Yuzuru's hands...)

Ah...so you've reached the stage where you can clearly differentiate Yuzu's hands from the rest. I see the "Yuzu detective squad" has a new potential trainee. Don't worry, you'll graduate to the level of IDing him by the curve of a leg, a foot or just outline in no time! Ci 

:devilYuzu:

16 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Hide contents

Hmm...methinks the costume needs to be shinier? But if anyone can pull the music off, Yuzuru has the best chance...

1 minute ago, Cerunias said:

Hmm...methinks the costume needs to be shinier? But if anyone can pull the music off, Yuzuru has the best chance...

He just has to let his hair grow a bit more

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh geez, I didn't notice those suggested videos. (I assume that's why the face.) Sorry. :facepalm:

Idk, my suggested videos are all eurovision+yuzu fluff

46 minutes ago, dorkyiceprince said:

1168a8290afe60f559a5046b5fe7386fa7d53e9c

Things I did not know I needed wanted to see :headdesk2:

Kyuudo is awesome. You focus on form and energy; you move slowly but with intent. I think he'd find it rewarding, and it is a very Japanese art. But of course vastly different than skating.  Although discipline is discipline   (Note: I actually know what I'm talking about a little bit because I've done it and received a certificate. But ages ago, so I forgot a lot. But I'm still kinda proud of it so please let me brag a little.)  Oh, and yes he'd look good in hakama.