General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

cute-banana-Storage-Boxes-Plastic-PP-Fru

No no... her many legs wouldn't fit in there. we need something that accomodates her special needs.

We could go traditional: 

p35aXli.jpg

Or stylish: u5o2zXb.jpg

@SparkleSalad Take your pick!! 

Edit: also... I'm sorry I didn't know it would come out that big. It really is quite horrifying..... 

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Bury me under the ice in Sendai!

Lol so you could have Yuzu literally skate over you? I see what you did there!! Making crazy fan delusions come through! 

Wait so we're now going from his ideal type, to a pooh head cover, to swan bags and Brian's hair?

Well whomever he chooses, I hope that person is open-minded enough to tolerate prime minister pooh and 4A having higher status, and can aid Brian in the sagacious use of the pooh shaped swan bag when he gets too wildin', while making sure he stays away from the kitchen as much as possible.

Those aren't easy requirements to fulfill. o_O The person who fulfills those requirements will need to have the wisdom of the elders, the patience of a saint or angel, and the magnanimous dignity of a true empress. A rare type....but could that be you? o_O:peek:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Liv... no, wait... deading(?) the dream.

No, this can not turn into satisfaction for you. Execution. Any last words for mer-Ci?

[Admin edit: Inappropriate content]

58 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

No, this can not turn into satisfaction for you. Execution. Any last words for merci?

Violence against our resident fruit is prohibited unless it's our Trollzuru nya-ing all over the place/UA Seimei

59 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

No, this can not turn into satisfaction for you. Execution. Any last words for merci?

lol well that turned very dark very fast! Lol @SparkleSalad looks like you have met your match!! To the giant pooh honey tree in the sky for you!!

Edit: Haha @SparkleSalad is our resident fruit now?? new status unlocked!! 

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Violence against our resident fruit is prohibited unless it's our Trollzuru nya-ing all over the place/UA Seimei

But wouldn't that affect all the handful of us as well..

Oh well. I volunteer for this sweet death. *dies*

DJDqi6UW0AAIjRj.jpg&key=00a7ee6cb220f60d