General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, ajnats said:

Yes! I wonder if this is something he thinks about how it will look - it wouldn't surprise me because he's so detail oriented and he thinks about EVERYTHING - or is he just so into the performance and music that he can't help himself. Either way, I really love it when he does it. 

The lip-syncing in LGC seemed to be intentional or may be he just get carried away by the performance.

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but on the second  “page” of this post Mr H is very animatedly talking about something, and I get a few words but the rest flies by (argh). Could someone help me out? As a bonus there are a couple nice pics of him  after the second page. :Strawberry: 

8 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but on the second  “page” of this post Mr H is very animatedly talking about something, and I get a few words but the rest flies by (argh). Could someone help me out? As a bonus there are a couple nice pics of him  after the second page. :Strawberry: 

Sorry, just quickly, he was saying he had no experience in love, watched the movie and thought "Ahh, so love is this kind of thing" and that the people in the audience were his Juliet. "I can't reach you! I want to see you!" Cute! :embSwan:

2 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

@ToniProbably OT: I’m pretty sure I’m an “auntie” on this site and the young men “back in my day” looked like, well, BOrser iin 1988, replete with mullet hairdos and pleather pants. To me Mr Hanyu shines like a gem because I  had to live through that mess of a fashion era (I got a lot of kuyashii about that) and now I see this amazing person just being himself and he’s lovely and in the flower of his youth, and I’m all jealous. Lol.  

:rofl:!!!  Now you're REALLY making me feel old! Yeah, wouldn't it have been nice to grow up in a time when youthful fashion didn't make you want to retch?! Remember the giant orange, yellow, and puke green flowers they draped walls and people and couches and floors and cars in?!  I barely survived. I did it by rebelling into alternative rock, dressing in black and purple, and immersing myself in books so I didn't have to look around. If there had been a Yuzu back then... wow. Yeah, I'm jealous of today's youth for that, but we DID have David Bowie, and he was fucking beautiful -- even if he DID sometimes wear flowery orange and green bell-bottoms (sticks her finger down her throat.) 

Tee hee, yes, I"m not young either....i'd be robbing the cradle with someone yuzu's age, but that doesn't stop a person from looking and appreciating young, good looks! Like they say, when you stop looking, you're dead! But David Bowie? Nah, he was too old for me!!

As for music and programs, the other night (inspired by the Med/TCC drama) I had a dream that Med skated to kodo drums for her new sp and I was VERY angry that she took that music when I wanted Yuzu to have it for his sp.... or what Midori skated to for her sp at the Olympics in Calgary... it would suit him very well... a legend skating to another legend's music....

and yeah, it seems to me he sometimes mouths the words to what he's skating to as well... i won't go back and look now specifically , but I've noticed it with english lyrics too which I thought was quite good for him, lol.

3 hours ago, Huiqi said:

Something jazzy would be great! I also would be happy if he skates to any type of unique music/song that no skater has skated to before.

On another note, I believe the song that you noticed Yuzu singing to is POTO?

Quite possible, since POTO is my favorite of Yuzu's programs and I've watched the 2014 GPF gazillions of times.  Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, Cerunias said:

Given how visibly out of breath he is after either SP or LP even when he is at his peak fitness (and who would be surprised given how athletic his programs are, let alone the fact that he is asthmatic), I would imagine he would be hard-pressed to sing-along if he was to choose a song with vocals for either SP or LP. Although it is his singing along eg in Hana ni Nare that adds to the heartfelt nature of that show program.

He might not be singing out loud but just mouthing the words.  In any case I distinctly saw his mouth moving when there were vocals when he was skating.

8 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

"next time i'll see you,i'll be jumping...''

Yeah, but he said stsq choreo was part of his rehab at CiONTU; maybe the next part is triples at FaOI. Then maybe low difficulty quads at Heroes. He'll be back at TCC after that, so he'll be ready to rumble.

44 minutes ago, Toni said:

:rofl:!!!  Now you're REALLY making me feel old! Yeah, wouldn't it have been nice to grow up in a time when youthful fashion didn't make you want to retch?! Remember the giant orange, yellow, and puke green flowers they draped walls and people and couches and floors and cars in?!  I barely survived. I did it by rebelling into alternative rock, dressing in black and purple, and immersing myself in books so I didn't have to look around. If there had been a Yuzu back then... wow. Yeah, I'm jealous of today's youth for that, but we DID have David Bowie, and he was fucking beautiful -- even if he DID sometimes wear flowery orange and green bell-bottoms (sticks her finger down her throat.) 

I think I missed the flowers but BOrsers red pantsuit/uniform/competitive wetsuit...yeah. Bring on Duran Duran. Yuzuru’s floppy sleeves would fit right in. 

1 minute ago, Whee1000 said:

I think I missed the flowers but BOrsers red pantsuit/uniform/competitive wetsuit...yeah. Bring on Duran Duran. Yuzuru’s floppy sleeves would fit right in. 

Stop! You're making me piss my pants! "competitive wetsuit!" What a perfect description!  Yeah, but the gradient colors Yuzu has on his floppy sleeves, combined with gems and..Yuzu... somehow makes it okay... on him...  

Sooo... i-is this the off season??? O_O

17 hours ago, MrPudding said:

HE'S JOINING ALL OF THEM SO HIS ANKLE MUST HAVE RECOVERED BUT PLEASE DEAR SKATING GODS PROTECT THAT BOY'S ANKLES

THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Yuzu, I'm really happy you are recovering so well :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: now let me recover :13877886::13877886::13877886: