General Yuzuru Chat

On 5/3/2018 at 7:00 PM, kaeryth said:

I only follow maybe 5-10 twitter pages so it's easy go over it. For this particular clip I just went to the Olympics Fluff thread and did a quick search because I remember someone posted the 4Lo clip there :biggrin:

That's the secret I guess -- to just be smart and resourceful about it 😄

22 hours ago, Yoa said:

:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I can't wait to wear my CiONTU shirt too! 

8 hours ago, yude said:

Exactly. It was so gorgeous at the bookstore that I did a double take :laughing: (but I couldn't buy it because I chose to buy Ice Jewels:13877886:). It is 2,000 yen but has high quality in everything IMO, different photos by Mika Ninagawa in AERA are also included.

Oh gosh... I can feel my hands trembling to reach for my wallet... 

6 hours ago, Echuka said:

When your Pooh fell outside the rink...

Lol, this hashtag trend is too cute. Japan twitter is so creative. 

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Either that wasn't there when I went, or I'm blind... But there were lots of messages from Yuzu, so I guess I might have overlooked it...

I agree with Hydro, I'm pretty sure his comprehension of English is much better than his speaking, including reading. He might skip some of our longer rambles - of which I am often guilty myself lol - but I think he should have no problem with the short posts.

So you mean my music suggestions actually have a shot?

Oh dear, maybe I should have taken my guesses of his next season programs more seriously. Look, Yuzu, if you're reading this, my prediction guesses were um, partially a joke. Please don't take them seriously, would seriously suggest you do violin music like La Campanella and Devil's Trill Sonata, or Taiko drumming. =)

I'll also consider seriously drawing out the quad ladies if you ever acknowledge the forum here...just sayin' >_>

40 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Oh wow for reals? I need to search up videos of his 3A then. I didn't think anyone currently competing had a better 3A (stability, quality, success rate) than Mr Hanyu

11 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Either that wasn't there when I went, or I'm blind... But there were lots of messages from Yuzu, so I guess I might have overlooked it...

I agree with Hydro, I'm pretty sure his comprehension of English is much better than his speaking, including reading. He might skip some of our longer rambles - of which I am often guilty myself lol - but I think he should have no problem with the short posts.

I reckon he searches himself on youtube and reads the english comments on his vids. I don't know about googling. Isn't yahoo more often used in Japan? I wonder if he also looks up western comments about himself as much as Japanese comments

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Ot but to those wondering if Yuzu knows of the site, I'm 90% sure that he does. I told Tracy about it at ACI and in the message with the swans I included that everyone on the Planet Hanyu site would be cheering for him :peek:

Well would Tracy tell Yuzu about Planet Hanyu? Haha I wish she did! I think if our japanese users became more active and more japanese people joined he may know of this site for sure! Until then we just hope he lurks

4 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Well would Tracy tell Yuzu about Planet Hanyu? Haha I wish she did! I think if our japanese users became more active and more japanese people joined he may know of this site for sure! Until then we just hope he lurks

Please don't wish that upon us. We'd have to behave, then!

Just now, cinemacoconut said:

Speaking of Japanese users, we fell into a chat with a Japanese fan at a competition once, and we mentioned we were from Planet Hanyu, to which she replied that yes she knew this site, and that we were 'famous' It was really nice to hear that ^^

6 minutes ago, katonice said:

Speaking of Japanese users, we fell into a chat with a Japanese fan at a competition once, and we mentioned we were from Planet Hanyu, to which she replied that yes she knew this site, and that we were 'famous' It was really nice to hear that ^^

That terrifies me. o_o Maybe I'll relurk.