General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, Kim Nhung said:

Hi everyone, I a new member bow bow bow. I am a new fan and not a English native speaker too, please forgive my  ignorance if I ask something stupid. Thank you

Hi Kim Nhung, welcome to the planet! Please post often and there’s no stupid question! Ask away ! We also have a thread for international fans as well (including Vietnamese!)

6 minutes ago, Starfishsea said:

Anyone know how many new members joined this forum since PyeongChang Olympics?

I presume post olympic season is when the biggest wave of newbies join 😘

I remember Yata or Robin or Yuzuangel saying something about the 3000 mark a few weeks ago, so we definitely have loads of lurkers now. Delurk and post, new satellites, it's way more fun when you're part of the silliness. :laughing: 

Hello everyone. I joined this awesome planet yesterday. Want to introduce myself today.  I'm usually a four-year skating fan and only watches them during the Olympic Games (that's the only time when Malaysia will ever air figure skating on TV). I was interested in Yuzu during the sochi games but fell in love with him after Helsinki World Championship (after stumbling on his YouTube video) . However I didn't know there was an entire planet dedicated to Yuzu and am so thrilled to find you guys here. I'm from Malaysia so fangirling is a bit difficult here as its not a well known sport. I started to truly invest and truly fell in love with figure skating after I watched our home boy Julian Yee and Michael Christian Martinez live at the SEA Games that Malaysia hosted last year. It's so magical when you see figure skating live.  So here I am folks.  Please be gentle with this newbie.  :winky:

1 minute ago, puterililin said:

Hello everyone. I joined this awesome planet yesterday. Want to introduce myself today.  I'm usually a four-year skating fan and only watches them during the Olympic Games (that's the only time when Malaysia will ever air figure skating on TV). I was interested in Yuzu during the sochi games but fell in love with him after Helsinki World Championship (after stumbling on his YouTube video) . However I didn't know there was an entire planet dedicated to Yuzu and am so thrilled to find you guys here. I'm from Malaysia so fangirling is a bit difficult here as its not a well known sport. I started to truly invest and truly fell in love with figure skating after I watched our home boy Julian Yee and Michael Christian Martinez live at the SEA Games that Malaysia hosted last year. It's so magical when you see figure skating live.  So here I am folks.  Please be gentle with this newbie.  :winky:

Welcome! There's just no going back after watching Helsinki H&L. Just no way back.

Quite a few people on the planet like Julian and MCM, too. There are usually event threads for challenger and senior B competitions, keep an eye out and join in the chat there, too! 

7 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Welcome! There's just no going back after watching Helsinki H&L. Just no way back.

Quite a few people on the planet like Julian and MCM, too. There are usually event threads for challenger and senior B competitions, keep an eye out and join in the chat there, too! 

Thank you so much for the welcome.  I can't wait to discover this planet. Thank God it's Friday. What a fantastic way to spend this weekend. 

1 minute ago, puterililin said:

Thank you so much for the welcome.  I can't wait to discover this planet. Thank God it's Friday. What a fantastic way to spend this weekend. 

There's loads of media and interviews and translations and videos on the planet, not to mention very silly jokes and banter. :hugs: Videos from mushroom bb Yuzu time to post-PC, there's so much. It'll be an awesome weekend.