General Yuzuru Chat

Re: Yuzu choosing the "Soar" kanji at the JOC camp:

The part that really fascinated me is that you can't write the kanji that Yuzu has chosen (翔) without the first kanji character in Hanyu (the 羽 in 羽生, meaning "feather")

Actually, come to think of it, he mentioned that the "zuru" part of "Yuzuru" (the 弦 in 結弦, meaning bowstring) has the character for 弓 (bow) in it... this Is too amazing to just chalk up to coincidence...

And just yesterday I think I read somewhere that Yuzuru expressed interest in trying archery or kyudo. It would be so fitting for him, especially considering his name :love:

Maybe its just me but everything about him - from head to toe, name to spirit/personality ; it just all....comes together so exquisitely. Its like fate made plans for this angel before he was even born.

The part that really fascinated me is that you can't write the kanji that Yuzu has chosen (翔) without the first kanji character in Hanyu (the 羽 in 羽生, meaning "feather")

Actually, come to think of it, he mentioned that the "zuru" part of "Yuzuru" (the 弦 in 結弦, meaning bowstring) has the character for 弓 (bow) in it... this Is too amazing to just chalk up to coincidence...

Yes, beautiful. I just watched H&L again, and I thought of the English adjective "fleet." It isn't used very often, except in poetry, but it means swift, nimble, light, and often refers to birds and other animals. It's the unique quality I really love in his skating.

ShiroKJ said:
AppleEmperor said:
souyouki said:

And just yesterday I think I read somewhere that Yuzuru expressed interest in trying archery or kyudo. It would be so fitting for him, especially considering his name :love:

Maybe its just me but everything about him - from head to toe, name to spirit/personality ; it just all....comes together so exquisitely. Its like fate made plans for this angel before he was even born.

I wish I could like this post :D

(This is a double post from the GS thread but pls allow me to do this only just this one time bc I want to make a proper introduction to you guys :grin: )

Hi guys, consider this my late entry :yay:

I don't know if you noticed but my GS account (OmNomNomNom) got banned after a good 4 hours after registering :)

I wanted to be one of the pillars left in that sh*thole to defend ourselves for newcomers, but alas :P

And my posts are all still there! So you can read them and judge for yourselves. Also please tell me what I said that was ban-nable (bc I honestly can't find any) :rofl:

Their tyranny is too blatant at this point, but I feel so safe now here at our new home 

Good night everyone! (It's very late here in Rosario) I'm so happy to be part of this place...our baby deserved his absolute space in forum format! Let's give love and positive vibes for our champion!!! A pleasure to meet all of you and I hope to be always part of this love circle created for our boy :D 

(I already apologize for any possible incoherency in my english, my native language is spanish)

OMG thank you for creating this!!!

I am fluent in both English and Indonesian language, so I could translate some information from English to Indonesian if some Indonesian fans are interested. However, I am not sure if Yuzu has Indonesian fans here. I don't live in Indonesia, so I am not sure about his popularity there either, especially with Figure Skating as a nonexistent sport there. If anyone is interested on making an Indonesian language thread, I would gladly contribute there! :yay:

Hi! just realized i didn't introduce myself on here yet oops

I said it on the temporary forum but i was a lurker on GS since ~after worlds but I was scared to de-lurk because of how yuzu fans were seen (though it was mainly because i'm a shy baby) but i feel much safer now on a yuzu-only forum. :)

Though i've been learning a lot about fs(being the nerd I am) since i first discovered yuzuru back in february, there's still a lot i want to learn and I have no one to talk to about it (I do have friends that like yuzu/fs but are only casual watchers) so I'm very glad there's a forum where I can do that.

Hope you knowledgeable people can teach my nerdy ass a few things and hope to make new friends!

ETA: Thanks again for setting this up!

OmNom said:
(This is a double post from the GS thread but pls allow me to do this only just this one time bc I want to make a proper introduction to you guys :grin: )

Hi guys, consider this my late entry :yay:

I don't know if you noticed but my GS account (OmNomNomNom) got banned after a good 4 hours after registering :smile

I wanted to be one of the pillars left in that sh*thole to defend ourselves for newcomers, but alas :tongue:

And my posts are all still there! So you can read them and judge for yourselves. Also please tell me what I said that was ban-nable (bc I honestly can't find any) :rofl:

Their tyranny is too blatant at this point, but I feel so safe now here at our new home :yee:

I did notice your posts :rofl: I was thinking 'who is this? should I pm them the new forum?' I'm glad you found your way here :grin:

I've not been banned or gotten any kind of reprimand. I guess I'm a good girl :angel3-smiley:

Thank you everyone who contribute to making this new home! You guys are fast :bow:

What also fascinate me is that he's always such a deep thinker, isnt he? We know he's very articulate in japanese. Whenever he answer questions, like this one, it always has some deep meaning to it. I can't wait until his english vocabulary (and his confidence in english) grows.

jinabee said:
OmNom said:

Hi guys, consider this my late entry :yay:

I don't know if you noticed but my GS account (OmNomNomNom) got banned after a good 4 hours after registering :smile

I wanted to be one of the pillars left in that sh*thole to defend ourselves for newcomers, but alas :tongue:

And my posts are all still there! So you can read them and judge for yourselves. Also please tell me what I said that was ban-nable (bc I honestly can't find any) :rofl:

Their tyranny is too blatant at this point, but I feel so safe now here at our new home :yee:

I did notice your posts :rofl: I was thinking 'who is this? should I pm them the new forum?' I'm glad you found your way here :grin:

I've not been banned or gotten any kind of reprimand. I guess I'm a good girl :angel:

with that avatar, you look crystal clean :angel3-smiley: