General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Lilona said:

I'll be there tomorrow. Today I'll try to catch Evgenia Medvedeva and gift her Yuzuru's Sendai parade T-shirt... But tbh when that idea went in my head for the first time I thought it was brilliant and original... Now I think it's strange and a little stupid but whatever xD. 

I think she'll like it so I say go for it! :biggrin: 

5 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

When he says this, that song "I. See. You.~" rings in my ears and I'm a pile of goo (again) :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I don't remember exactly from where but she said something along the line "When Yuzu came here, he's a bit of a (lost??) Puppy. Everyone wants to take care of him." :peekapooh:

Actually Tracy said a lot of cute fluffy things about Yuzu, like "He's very giggly, and easy to laugh, he could laugh at any joke you say." (iirc) :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Awww! It reminds me of how giggly he used to be in kiss&cry, the one with David Wilson comes to mind haha, I think partly because he didn't understand everything that they were saying, or didn't know how to respond, so he just wanted to be polite haha

said video with Wilson:

I'm still catching up with the thread :headdesk2:

15 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Are they gonna ship the rice to Canada? 😂😂😂

Wouldn't that be funny??

It says they're going to hand a list of gifts that they're giving to Yuzu at the opening ceremony of the parade.

It's probably a book of vouchers that can be used to exchange for rice:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

ETA: I didn't see the post from @yumeaki@kaeryth san.

39 минут назад, yuzuonice сказал:

Awww! It reminds me of how giggly he used to be in kiss&cry, the one with David Wilson comes to mind haha, I think partly because he didn't understand everything that they were saying, or didn't know how to respond, so he just wanted to be polite haha

said video with Wilson:

And this is the first time I notiсed Eteri was watching Yuzu's performance too (and seemed to like it!) :headdesk2:

1 hour ago, yuzuonice said:

said video with Wilson:

I wouldn't mind seeing the return of the SE-counter 3A2T in a future FS. That entry made Scott Moir go :eek:at that competition.

45 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

and it seems that her girls are fanyus too :laughing:

Other than Zhenya and Alina, do we have know about anyone else? Trusova?

Alena K follows #yuzuruhanyu 

Separately and likes most of his vids and photos on instagram hardcore. 

1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

And this is the first time I notiсed Eteri was watching Yuzu's performance too (and seemed to like it!) :headdesk2:

I only saw virtue and scott in this vid and cant find eteri