General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

I always wondered about this clip. Ppl say the whining voice is Yuzuru. But there is a woman on the right that was hurrying to him. So the whiner voice is Yuzu or the woman? I always thought it was the woman. 

His antenna :10636614:

I believe it is Yuzu because the wailing goes right along with his kicking... It always sounded to me like he was making fun of himself because he was so embarrassed that he ruined his cool exit!

Just finished watching Ciontu. I'm so so happy Yuzu decided to bless us by skating. He put in so much effort for his fans and really made the show all the better. For me, watching these programs without jumps made me realize how gorgeous every spin and step sequence and piece of choreography is. Yuzu's programs are not dependent on jumps. With other skaters, take out the jumps and you're left with nothing. With Yuzu, take out the jumps and you're still left with exquisite moves and interpretation. I couldn't and didn't want to take my eyes off of him. He really showed with these three shows what a breathtaking and sublime performer he is. The way his body blends with the music is unbelievable. 

I was on 100% fangirl mode during Parisian Walkways. I never knew PW with Etude costume was what I needed in life. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

R+J was also fantastic. I'm here anyday for 23-year-old Romeo :9:

And the white shirt during the closing performance!!!  :13877886::13877886::13877886:

36 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

How does one upload a picture on this site? I’m failing at my tries so far... thank you!

You can upload your pic on Imgur then copy and paste your link here ; it would embed automatically . ! Have fun! ( the embedded link only work when I upload from my PC , not from mobile ) 

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

I always wondered about this clip. Ppl say the whining voice is Yuzuru. But there is a woman on the right that was hurrying to him. So the whiner voice is Yuzu or the woman? I always thought it was the woman. 

His antenna :10636614:

It is definitely the woman's voice expressing concern.

Hi everyone!  :peek:I’m going to take the occasion to jump on the de-lurking train while it’s passing through.  I discovered Yuzu after Hope & Legacy (Worlds 2017) and slowly quickly got sucked into the wormhole of the figure skating universe before happily ending up at Planet Hanyu for most of the past season.  What a wild and crazy ride it’s been!

Thanks for making the Planet such a happy place!  :thanks: