General Yuzuru Chat

On 11/04/2018 at 3:02 AM, Erin said:

Sorry for asking for another translation (no one translated the last one I posted) but i hope some kind soul would translate this one: 

And this one too if it isn't too much trouble: 

Please and thank you! :snonegai::devilYuzu: 

they're the same video from different angles lol tbh I've never seen such a wildin Japanese crowd (and gotta love candid baby Yuzu). I'll just translate the things that weren't already translated

Q for Han Yan: Why do you take selfies all the time LOL (yuzu shaking his head in the background lmao)

The first girl who asked the question to all three skaters: Please give me your autograph

Yuzu answering the question - 'please reflect on your performance'

He started off basically saying what Kevin said in JP (about the support of the fans) using the translator's exact words, which is why they laughed. 'For the SP, I missed the lutz so I'm very kuyashii and then in the FS I popped the salchow so it was like there were only pops this time. It was a very frustrating experience but I thought I absolutely don't want it to end like this so I want to work hard for the World Championships so I can stand on the place beside me (ie. first place). Of course, I think 'Japanese men will not end like this', I will also work with my senpais, accept this result and work properly.'

(also omggg it's the NHK 2017 translator! I didn't realise she was working for JSF so far back, I like her a lot! ; u ; )

21 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Is javi in continues with wings? 

So far, no, he's not in it. But we all know Yuzu :pouty:  

And there's till time left before CiONTU starts so maybe they're planning this as some kind of last-minute surprise for fanyus.

And just to show how much fanyus hope (x1000) that Javi is attending, all you have to is look at this https://mobile.twitter.com/rooo0ka/status/982209995193204737    

where obviously, Javi will attend since his name is on CiONTU goods, duhhh (pleasepleasepleasepleasedontplaywithourheartsyuzu :10636614:)

:peek:

11 minutes ago, erised65 said:

So far, no, he's not in it. But we all know Yuzu :pouty:  

And there's till time left before CiONTU starts so maybe they're planning this as some kind of last-minute surprise for fanyus.

And just to show how much fanyus hope (x1000) that Javi is attending, all you have to is look at this https://mobile.twitter.com/rooo0ka/status/982209995193204737    

where obviously, Javi will attend since his name is on CiONTU goods, duhhh (pleasepleasepleasepleasedontplaywithourheartsyuzu :10636614:)

:peek:

That’s our very own @MrPudding who’s gotten our hopes way, way up with that discovery. :biggrin:

If he really is in it then we’ll know for sure at the latest 2 hours before doors open because that’s when they start selling merchandise. Maybe even earlier if it’s on display before then!

I'm not sure if Javi will be there, since one of the shows is on his birthday and official plans are to return to Canada for Canadian SOI. Also, no announcement of new participants a day before the first show makes me think there'll be no new ones. Still, I'd be glad to be wrong!

(I'm keeping any expectatioons in check).