General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Sammie said:

I just posted Johnny and Jeff IG story in the CiONTU discussion thread :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Can someone link this thread? I'm so bad at navigating this forum :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

(honestly it's a miracle that i even find this thread everyday lmao)

Edit: Found it i think (:

3 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

Can someone link this thread? I'm so bad at navigating this forum :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

(honestly it's a miracle that i even find this thread everyday lmao)

It's under Space Battles>Event Discussion>2018 Ice Shows :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

ETA: We've featured the thread on the right sidebar in the main page :biggrin: all active events will be featured there from now on. If you're on mobile, it's at the very end of the page :)

1 hour ago, yaminoqueen said:

This is so random, but I was going back to watch old clips and I noticed this.

https://imgur.com/Jeby62U

(For some reasons I can't insert it).

But someone gifted him blue roses in NHK 2015 :rofl:So the lady with the Aera photoshoot wasn't the only one linking him with alien blue roses :smiley-laughing021:.

There's a video where a man from a flower shop that provides flowers to be sold in competitions in Japan, was interviewed, and he said that there's a specific color designated for a specific skater, i.e. blue for Yuzu and red for Shoma. Iirc, it was based on the color of their popular costume at that time.