General Yuzuru Chat

I don't want to spoil myself with the video, but this definitely looks like a more proper exhibition... I loved the one in Sendai in November, but that was really small and really mostly all posters. And I have to do some maths... But really, that goods part looks like a Yuzu supermarket! They should have included some of the stuff he does CMs for lol Since one is at it, they could also throw in some gum, chocolate, detergents and razors. lol

18 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yes, it's quite difficult, but "lazy rhythm" doesn't mean "lazy" in this case, it means that he's in complete control, basically weaving to the rhythm. It looks very relaxed and easy. Yes, he can do a 3a from a standstill, but it's not nearly as spectacular as when he sets it up this way. He gets all his power and best positioning from his crazy set-up. I notice he uses rhythm to center himself too. I bet that's how he meditates. 

We couldn't expect a spectacular 3A from a standstill, even from him, could we? But I do wonder about that, too. I don't know if i would call it meditating.

10 minutes ago, Erin said:

OT: 

Reveal hidden contents

Nathan is also tagged, and there were comments teasing him about his 17th place in Olympics and another saying Nathan bombed his SP and that was karma. 

I'm not a fan of tagging the skater, Twitter automatically tags them as well if it's in the original post. I made sure to untag Nathan because like I said don't hate the skater, but feel free to hate the skating