General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, monchan said:

Seems like some fans are trying to ask for online sale

Hope it works:)

I also hope it works :smiley-angelic001:

I usually don't buy any event merchandise if I am not there myself since I consider them as memories but I really like the stuff for the show and and want buy some.  

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Together on Ice 2014 vs Continues with Wings 2018

Basically what I'm getting from this and the CiONTU merch designs is that Yuzuru has good taste in graphic designers, and those graphic designers are g o o d

Hace 2 horas, Forcefield said:

I need Yuzu to talk everyone's socks off for 1+ hours if this is going to be the case.

What does this mean? (sorry, English isn't my native language:laughing:)

Hace 1 hora, ruruzest said:

how gracious that he stopped to clap for Nathan before leaving... :clap::5918bda810b8d_0004(1):

7 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

What does this mean? (sorry, English isn't my native language:laughing:)

____ someone's socks off just generally means that the subject is really good at ____.

Like: he will sing your socks off. Would be something along the lines off, he's so good at singing he'll blow you away.

In this case though Yuzuru just talks a LOT :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

8 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It's a recent upload on YT and I haven't seen it before. Plushenko said very nice words about Yuzu at Skate Canada 2013 and for him Yuzu was already the No.1. :) 

When one great talent recognizes the other

9 hours ago, ainjxx said:

guys is there any update abt that People's Honour Award?

bump! I haven't heard anything since the initial wave of news that Yuzu was being considered for it... I'm not sure if they're still deliberating, or if they've quietly decided to not grant him the award?

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

i was just playing around and i noticed that writing javi's name actually fitted :surprised::LOL:

Yep, that was the first name that popped into my mind too. 

I was worried there for min, because even though I don't think Yuzu's list of skaters who influenced him would be particularly long, the list still looked a bit short and was missing key people (like Javi, Shizuka). So it's nice to see that there's possibly 5 or more names still covered up.  Wonder how they'll organize it, and wonder if Minoru Sano would actually skate. 

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yep, that was the first name that popped into my mind too. 

I was worried there for min, because even though I don't think Yuzu's list of skaters who influenced him would be particularly long, the list still looked a bit short and was missing key people (like Javi, Shizuka). So it's nice to see that there's possibly 5 or more names still covered up.  Wonder how they'll organize it, and wonder if Minoru Sano would actually skate. 

I was worried too. I wonder why they being secretive about the rest of the skaters.